The Official Trading Post

I still like Blu Rays, and bought several from someone in here this summer. But yeah, a code/disc split amongst like-minded goodjers would be cool.

If people are interested, willing to make good deals. Going to garage sale these if not. All of these are in great/perfect shape and come complete *except for digital codes* -

Blu Ray -
300 Complete Experience
Star Trek(JJ Abrams)
Star Trek Beyond
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Pacific Rim
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Watchment Director's Cut
Batman v Superman
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (2 disc)
Xmen First CLass
Xmen Apocalypse
The Dark Knight Rises
The Martian
Iron Man
Iron Man 3(one of my favorite of the marvel movies)
Incredible Hulk
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Mad Max Fury Road
Die Hard(which is a Christmas movie, assholes)
The Fifth Element Ultra HD
Les Miserables
The Wedding Singer
The Expendables
Ted(Unrated)
Walking Dead Complete Season 1
Walking Dead Complete Season 2
Walking Dead Complete Season 3
Walking Dead Complete Season 4
Walking Dead Complete Season 5
Hangover Unrated
Amazing Spiderman
Amazing Spiderman 2 3d
Prometheus
Jurassic Park

DVD -
The Best of Will Ferrell
Zoolander
The Incredibles

Open to trades, Amazon GC. No real pricing in mind but would prefer to ship multiples.

trichy wrote:

iPad Pro, 10.5", WiFi, 64 gb, with case and Apple Pencil. $475 Shipped. Four months old. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Sold!

Thanks so much! Arrived today in perfect condition.

Selling Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA for the Switch. $40 shipped.

I like the game but I know in my heart that I won't finish it. I have so many games in my backlog that I just won't.

PM me if interested.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom digital code for $12. It is from a 4K UHD disc set. I am not sure if this redeems 4K, but it is from a 4K set.

I didn't even know they made another one and it's already out on disc?

EverythingsTentative wrote:

I didn't even know they made another one

Go back to that state. It's better that way.

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

*All gone*

Brizahd wrote:

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

I'm looking into buying a new car in the next few months so I'll take one. Have you used this before?

Tempest wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

I'm looking into buying a new car in the next few months so I'll take one. Have you used this before?

Wife recently bought a spark ev from carvana and it was super easy. She was thrilled with the experience. The cards with the codes were in the cup holder, so we didn’t get to use one for our purchase. Will pm you the code

I'm off-loading Mario Tennis Aces for the Switch. Totally pristine condition, the game just doesn't do it for me. I'd like to get more than the 25 bucks Gamestop is offering, though. PM me.

Brizahd wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

I'm looking into buying a new car in the next few months so I'll take one. Have you used this before?

Wife recently bought a spark ev from carvana and it was super easy. She was thrilled with the experience. The cards with the codes were in the cup holder, so we didn’t get to use one for our purchase. Will pm you the code

I'm in the market. I'll take one, please.

garion333 wrote:
Brizahd wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

I'm looking into buying a new car in the next few months so I'll take one. Have you used this before?

Wife recently bought a spark ev from carvana and it was super easy. She was thrilled with the experience. The cards with the codes were in the cup holder, so we didn’t get to use one for our purchase. Will pm you the code

I'm in the market. I'll take one, please.

We're in the market as well, as long as it works in MN sure, sign me up.

garion333 wrote:
Brizahd wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

Anyone need a $500 off carvana code? Got 10 available.

I'm looking into buying a new car in the next few months so I'll take one. Have you used this before?

Wife recently bought a spark ev from carvana and it was super easy. She was thrilled with the experience. The cards with the codes were in the cup holder, so we didn’t get to use one for our purchase. Will pm you the code

I'm in the market. I'll take one, please.

Same here. Anybody else tried carvana? Looks too good to be true.

Reviews are very mixed when I looked last year. Basically seems like if you get a good car without problems, you are happy because their prices are pretty good. If you get a car with problems, good luck getting them fixed under the warranty they provide.

My neighbor just got one. She's happy, though it's only been a few weeks. I am actively in the market for a car so it's worth a shot for me.

Got you three. Here is a link to a pic of the front of the card.

Only restricted in AK,CA,HI,MD,NC,OH,OK,PA,TX,VA, and Washington D.C. Sorry if any of you live in those areas. I should have thought to post that, oh and it expires Dec 31 2018.

Our experience has been really good but we got a 2016 spark ev with only 12k miles on it. We had 7 days to return the car and change our mind too which was cool.

Brizahd wrote:

Got you three. Here is a link to a pic of the front of the card.

Plot twist: the number is under a scratch-off surface.

BadKen wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

Got you three. Here is a link to a pic of the front of the card.

Plot twist: the number is under a scratch-off surface.

It is on the back. If it would be easier I could just post them all and free for all.

Heh, I didn't even look, I was just trying to be funny.

Brizahd wrote:

Got you three. Here is a link to a pic of the front of the card.

Only restricted in AK,CA,HI,MD,NC,OH,OK,PA,TX,VA, and Washington D.C. Sorry if any of you live in those areas. I should have thought to post that, oh and it expires Dec 31 2018.

Our experience has been really good but we got a 2016 spark ev with only 12k miles on it. We had 7 days to return the car and change our mind too which was cool.

That's me! Can't use the card. Thanks anyway!

The OH face:
IMAGE(https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/frown_318-41843.jpg)

ClockworkHouse wrote:

The OH face:
IMAGE(https://image.freepik.com/free-icon/frown_318-41843.jpg)

It me irl.

Balthezor wrote:

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom digital code for $12. It is from a 4K UHD disc set. I am not sure if this redeems 4K, but it is from a 4K set.

Still available.

Long shot. Anyone have a damaged UE Megaboom you are looking to get rid of for cheap?

I just put a ton of stuff on ebay. If anyone wants something from the ogre kickstarter (still in original shipping box) or the D20 saga edition of star wars, PM me.

D&D 5E Dungeon Master's Guide
$25 shipped USPS Media Mail or $30 USPS Priority
Nothing wrong with it, just financing the gift set!

Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Classic Silver, Wifi 46mm
$160 shipped USPS Priority
Watch is fine, got photos and videos if needed. Just replaced with a Galaxy Watch. One strap band is separating so it doesn't look nice but it works fine.

I've still got a copy of the card game Innovation that any of y'all can have for the cost of shipping.

Shadow of the Colossus PS4 $22 shipped

Anybody want Solo, A Star Wars Story Ultimate Collector's Edition 4K UHD Blu Ray + Digital Code, unopened, for $25 shipped (to continental US, elsewhere may cost more)?

I already own it, but Disney Movie Club thoughtfully sent me a copy I didn't want. I can send it back to them (for "merchandise credit"), but I figured someone here might want it.

The extras are pretty cool, but sadly Ron Howard does not dish any dirt on what went down when he became director.