The Official Trading Post

I rarely ever sell anything, but a friend offered me his old 1070 at an unbeatable price, so I have my Zotac 970 for sale. It's used, by me, I don't know if i have the original box, but it ran flawlessly (I do have a 560Ti box that it would ship in fine). It's the same as this one here. TBH, I haven't noticed a difference with the 1070 in games, the 970's just that good, and would make a good SLI upgrade for anyone with one already. I'm hoping to move from 1080p to 1440p someday, so maybe I'll notice then. $175 obo.

Selling an original PS4 500GB console. Comes with a glacier white controller, power cord, and hdmi cable. I'll throw in a copy of Mortal Kombat X for free.

Asking $185.00 shipped.

Also selling an original Xbox One 500GB console (with Kinect). Comes with black controller, power brick, and hdmi cable.

Asking $150.00 shipped.

Have a $20 steam card I can't use (broken pc). Anyone have a PSN or eshop card you'd want to trade for it?

Update: Gone

I have a $25 iTunes card that I got for Christmas. I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in trading me for a $25 Google Play card. Let me know.

I have two wow-time cards up for trade. I'm looking for SWTOR game time or coins for the shop on the game. PM me if you're interested! Thanks.

Edit: I'd also just take the cash value for either. 29.99 / ea.

Looking for a gaming laptop for work (I'm a firefighter that has downtime now and then) and one I can set up my 8 year old with when home so he can play the usual games like mine craft, terraria, plants and zombies - I can go pretty simple for his games, but finding something that would run something like Civ6 for me would take more than that (not a requirement but would be nice. Turn based games work best for me since I get called away too much. To hope to have 2-3 uninterrupted hours to devote).

I see I missed some great deals already but hoping if you're selling to keep me in mind.

BlackSheep wrote:

Looking for a gaming laptop for work (I'm a firefighter that has downtime now and then)...

While you wait for potential replies, if you're also looking at new ones, there's a thread for that.

Couple More Machines for Sale.

x99 System
Intel Core i7-5930K CPU
Geil 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-19200 Memory
Asus X99 Deluxe U3.1 Mobo
Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler
Corsair AX1200i Power Supply
Corsair Air 540 Case
x3 EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X (12GB Ram) (Tri-SLI)
Crucial MX300 2050GB (2TB) SSD
WD Black 6TB 7200RPM HD
Windows 10 x64 Pro

$2000 plus shipping.

Gaming Laptop
Aorus X7 Pro Sync-CF1 (2015 Model) G-Sync Gaming Laptop.
Upgraded to Windows 10 x64 Home.

This Model but with 512GB SSD instead of 256GB

https://www.amazon.com/Aorus-Sync-CF...

$1000 Shipped SOLD!

Still have one monitor left

Asus PG279Q 27" G-Sync Monitors
https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-2560x1...

Brand new in box never opened.
$500 shipped. OR Package Deal with PC listed above for $2400 plus shipping.

I've got some players' guides if anyone wants them. I'd appreciate you paying for shipping (which should only be a few bucks) but really I can cover it, too. I don't really want these to see a garbage can if I can help it.

Mass Effect 3 (Prima)
Animal Crossing: City Folk (Prima)

@TheGameguru - How the.. Wha- I... Fashwa... But- Umm...

I wish I was in a position to have the money to spend right now, because man you've got some systems at some prices. I hope in a year or two, you'll be dropping more deals like this because that's when I'll be able to upgrade.

P.S. Gah- But- Wha- I...

I am selling my Xbox One copy of Final Fantasy 15 if anyone is interested $37. A bit less than the cheapest used on Amazon but a bit more than I would get minus commissions if I sold on Amazon.

*I cut and pasted from the Final Fantasy XV thread so I didn't even notice I didn't have the game's name in the text.

farley3k wrote:

I am selling my Xbox One copy if anyone is interested $37. A bit less than the cheapest used on Amazon but a bit more than I would get minus commissions if I sold on Amazon.

Copy of what?

I think farley was pretty clear..

IMAGE(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HcfTN2JjUuA/maxresdefault.jpg)

Shoot, the amount of Legos in that thing probably cost more than an actual Xbox One.

garion333 wrote:

Shoot, the amount of Legos in that thing probably cost more than an actual Xbox One. :P

Truth.

I have an iPhone 6 Plus for sale, 128gb space grey. It is brand new from the Apple store from a warranty exchange, still in the plastic. My wife upgraded to a 7+. I have the original box and all accessories.

It is model A1522 / GSM, and can be used on AT&T or any other GSM carrier as far as I know.

$350 shipped.

THIS IS SOLD!

Shoal07 wrote:

I rarely ever sell anything, but a friend offered me his old 1070 at an unbeatable price, so I have my Zotac 970 for sale. It's used, by me, I don't know if i have the original box, but it ran flawlessly (I do have a 560Ti box that it would ship in fine). It's the same as this one here. TBH, I haven't noticed a difference with the 1070 in games, the 970's just that good, and would make a good SLI upgrade for anyone with one already. I'm hoping to move from 1080p to 1440p someday, so maybe I'll notice then. $175 obo.

How about we try $125? Any takers?

Honestly I check this thread more to see GG's crazy rigs than for actual deals. Good lord that x99 rig is insane.

_Free_ wrote:

Honestly I check this thread more to see GG's crazy rigs than for actual deals. Good lord that x99 rig is insane.

3x Titans - For all your 400K resolution gaming. One day I'll have a spare $2,000 to give GG for one of his beautiful works of art.

Skiptron wrote:
_Free_ wrote:

Honestly I check this thread more to see GG's crazy rigs than for actual deals. Good lord that x99 rig is insane.

3x Titans - For all your 400K resolution gaming. One day I'll have a spare $2,000 to give GG for one of his beautiful works of art.

I mean, at $2k it's a steal. I don't need it, but it IS a good deal.

Skiptron wrote:
_Free_ wrote:

Honestly I check this thread more to see GG's crazy rigs than for actual deals. Good lord that x99 rig is insane.

3x Titans - For all your 400K resolution gaming. One day I'll have a spare $2,000 to give GG for one of his beautiful works of art.

8x16GB of memory?! With that much memory this thing is basically instant-on and will predict the future right?

The secret is out, GG is selling SKYNET boxes, only $2,000!

Hey everyone, I have some Blu-Rays and Xbox One games that I was planning on selling via eBay, but I figured I'd post them here first. Unless noted, consider all of these items complete and in excellent condition.

I will charge actual shipping and am willing to discount further based on multiple items purchased. The more you buy the more you save! Also, if I have mis-priced something here based on what you're seeing online, please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.

Blu-Rays (no UV codes included)

Game of Thrones Season 6 (BR) - $20
Rick and Morty Season 2 (BR, cardboard slipcase had damage on back from shipping) - $16
Ex Machina (BR, case has crack on bottom) - $4
The Witch (BR)- $6
10 Cloverfield Lane (BR + DVD) - $6
X-Men: Apocalypse (BR + DVD) - $6
Deadpool (BR + DVD) - $6

Xbox One games

Tom Clancy's Rainbox Six Siege (new, in shrink) - $15
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $8
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - $10
Tom Clancy's The Division (Gold edition but season pass was redeemed) - $15
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $25
Far Cry 4 - $12
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $8
Titanfall - $5

Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything!

Anyone out there have a Xbox 360 wifi adapter collecting dust? I could buy a used one off Amazon, but I figured I would ask there first. Thanks!

I have a new, sealed copy of Gears of War 4 for Xbox One if anyone wants it. $30 + shipping (media mail).

Aendiev wrote:

Anyone out there have a Xbox 360 wifi adapter collecting dust? I could buy a used one off Amazon, but I figured I would ask there first. Thanks!

PM me an offer. I only recently discovered I still had one.

I'm in the market for a 3DS if anyone has one collecting dust.

TheGameguru wrote:

Still have one monitor left

Asus PG279Q 27" G-Sync Monitors
https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-2560x1...

Brand new in box never opened.
$500 shipped. OR Package Deal with PC listed above for $2400 plus shipping.

PM Sent (dammit I can't resist this deal as a new GTX1070 owner still using a circa 2009 Hanspree HF229H)

WizardM0de wrote:
TheGameguru wrote:

Still have one monitor left

Asus PG279Q 27" G-Sync Monitors
https://www.amazon.com/PG279Q-2560x1...

Brand new in box never opened.
$500 shipped. OR Package Deal with PC listed above for $2400 plus shipping.

PM Sent (dammit I can't resist this deal as a new GTX1070 owner still using a circa 2009 Hanspree HF229H)

As a fellow 1070 owner who just grabbed a similar monitor (shout out to Gumbie), you are making a good choice. Gsync isn't the greatest thing ever, but it's a noticeable enough improvement to be worth it.

FlamingPeasant wrote:

I'm in the market for a 3DS if anyone has one collecting dust.

I have a 3DSi. $20 shipped. Free if you pick up.