STEAM Guest Passes and Games - Catch All

Pages

Prozac wrote:

Is it any good?

ehhhhhhh.

Iranian-made God of War, built mostly with freeware. http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-...

Saint's Row 3 Franchise Pack Off to a good cause.

Does anyone know if the Gamestop version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution can be imported into steam? Steam says they take CD keys of a certain type, but I don't know if the versions are the same. Gamestop has Deus Ex on sale for 5.99 this weekend, and steam has it for 7.50...

Eh, don't give GameStop your money. They're what's wrong with every problem with electronic games, ever. For $1.50 you can still sleep at night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of... says DX:HR uses Steamworks so it should activate with Steam upon install. But you're basically saving a cup of coffee.

I received a 50% coupon for Anno 2070, and will not buy it until x-mas, or at least, considering buying it.. Budget and piles are talking me out of it.

Wanna have it? Drop me a message for it

Offering a copy of Wizorb for steam.

Also a guest pass for ThreadSpace.

I have an extra copy of Civ 5 on Steam if anyone desires it. Please PM me.

Robear wrote:

I have an extra copy of Civ 5 on Steam if anyone desires it. Please PM me.

God dammit, that's twice since the Summer Sale I've almost PM'd about Civ 5, thinking I didn't have it, because it shows up under "Sid Meier's Civilization V".

I don't have it and would love to. PM'd.

UCRC got it, it's gone now.

Looking for a copy of Half Life 1

Offering a humble bundle key
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key

Two Airmechs

Portal

I've got a ton of spare codes-- Serious Sam DD, SS First Encounter, SS Second Encounter, Zeno Clash, Hoard & DLC, World of Goo (2), Hard Reset, Jolly Rover, Swords and Soldiers, Defense Grid & DLC, Dungeon Defenders, Osmos, Puzzle Agent (2), Chime, Swords & Soldiers & DLC, Sequence.

I'd love a trade, but I'm okay just gifting them out. PM me if interested or hit me up on steam.

EDIT: I forgot my gift copies of HL/HL Ep1, SS First Encounter HD and Nuclear Dawn

Thanks to Badken for my unbirthday gift Crusader Kings II !

Have a copy of System Shock 2 left. No grinders.
And it has been claimed.

I have an extra Crusader Kings 2 waiting for a good home. Friend me up on Steam if you'd like it.
Claimed.

Sparhawk wrote:

Have a copy of System Shock 2 left.

Many thanks, Sparhawk!

Now, to give SHODAN the what-for.

........................

Here's some free Origin keys up for grabs. Coffee Grinders welcome.

Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirror's Edge Origin Key

I have some extra items in my steam inventory to give away

Coupon for 75% off of Krater, good until 9/4/2013
Coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+, good until 7/11/2014
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

No grinders. PM if interested.

Garden Ninja wrote:

I have some extra items in my steam inventory to give away

Coupon for 75% off of Krater, good until 9/4/2013
Coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+, good until 7/11/2014
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

No grinders. PM if interested.

Thank you for Fallout NVUE!

maverickz wrote:
Garden Ninja wrote:

I have some extra items in my steam inventory to give away

Coupon for 75% off of Krater, good until 9/4/2013
Coupon for 10% off Toki Tori 2+, good until 7/11/2014
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

No grinders. PM if interested.

Thank you for Fallout NVUE!

Quite welcome. Enjoy!

I was gifted it during the summer sale, and decided to spread the love a bit so I got two more copies, but one of the people I sent it to must have had it already.

I will probably start my copy after I finish Dragon Age: Origins (so... maybe sometime in October?)

I have a copy of Deponia - PM me if you'd like it.

Pages