STEAM Guest Passes and Games - Catch All

Have one Steam key available for:
Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid

If anyone still has a Torchlight key they are desperate to part with then I would be very grateful

I've got a free copy of Nuclear Dawn to give away. It's a FPS MP with RTS elements. Only long time Goodjers need apply.

Strangeblades wrote:
I've got a free copy of Nuclear Dawn to give away. It's a FPS MP with RTS elements. Only long time Goodjers need apply.

The game intrigue me, but if someone have it on there wishlist, send the game to them.

I've got a free copy of Magicka Collection and The Stars are Left.

1000 Amps (this is a really great music-infused game, well worth a look)
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

Hyetal, I'd like that 1000 Amps if it's still available.

Also, I have an extra copy of Ion Assault for someone.

Kamakazi010654 wrote:
I've got a free copy of Magicka Collection and The Stars are Left.

Do you still have this?

Hyetat if you've got Cthulu saves the world or Breath of Death VII i'd like either, i've seen the ads but never made the plunge

Anyone have an extra copy of Portal 2 they're looking to dump? I just got a random gift from a non-GWJer friend, and I'd love to return the favor. I'll buy it for him when it inevitably drops to $5, but if there's already a copy floating around, I could spend that on other things.

I have a copy of Sanctum to give away! I really quite like it, short version: scifi tower defense FPS.

I have a Steam copy of Torchlight for someone (non coffee grinder). I tried to give it away in the Steam Sale thread the other day but it got lost in the chaos I guess.

Thanks to estorino for Sanctum, all the way from Belgium to Missouri USA, gotta love the Internet.

Archangel wrote:
Hyetal, I'd like that 1000 Amps if it's still available.

Yep.

Cayne wrote:
Hyetat if you've got Cthulu saves the world or Breath of Death VII i'd like either, i've seen the ads but never made the plunge

Let me know when you accept my friend request.

I've got a code for Puzzle Agent. If anyone wants, let me know.

If you are the last person on Earth who doesn't have Portal, PM me.

Got a code for 75% off Portal 2 valid until the end of August. Might be of use to someone?

I'm sure people will soon be visiting maternity wards, handing out copies of portal to new mothers for their new children who don't yet have an account.

Nightstorm wrote:
Got a code for 75% off Portal 2 valid until the end of August. Might be of use to someone?

Ditto

ragin_redneck wrote:
I've got 2 Steam Community Beta invites if anyone is interested.

I'd take one!

I've got 2 Steam Community Beta invites if anyone is interested.

edit: only 1 left

ragin_redneck wrote:
I've got 2 Steam Community Beta invites if anyone is interested.

edit: only 1 left

I've seen what it looks like and I weep... But I'm more intrigued at how it really is than what a photograph of it looks like.

For anyone out there who still doesn't have Portal 2, I just got the 75% off coupon that's been going around. Let me know ASAP if you want it, as it expires on the 30th.

Yeah mine finally showed up too. Let me know if you need one.

I have a coupon for 50% off Saints Row: The Third DLC for anyone that wants it. Expires September 10th.

Oh, and that 75% Portal 2 coupon.

Hyetal wrote:
I have a coupon for 50% off Saints Row: The Third DLC for anyone that wants it. Expires September 10th.

Oh, and that 75% Portal 2 coupon.


Ditto. PM if desired!

I also have the what seems to be be quite common 75%off portal 2 coupon if anyone is interested.
plus a copy of Arcania if anyone wants it

Free copy of Torchlight and the Portal 2 75% coupon if anyone wants it.

I've still got a copy of Garshasp in my inventory.

Anyone?

Please?

Is it any good?

Prozac wrote:
Is it any good?

Well, it's no Darksiders...