Stuff that's cool:
1) 3 spheres to level in and they're all their own little games of sorts
2) A variety of challenging quests
3) The Isle of Dawn is a great place to be introduced to the game that now exists
4) The game isn't as horribly buggy as it used to be.
(I quit at launch due to lag, crashes, constant class changes, and worse and worse,
now I haven't had a single crash and I'm level 9, lag is reasonable, and...)
5) The classes are pretty interesting. I've tried a paladin and now I'm on a ranger and there are a variety of different skills available even at low levels.
6) The community seems friendly
Things you'll have to be able to live with:
1) If you rotate the camera just right you can see your character's eyeballs
2) Characters look a little funny and don't always have the best animations
3) There's a bug atm where your weapons can disappear until you relog
My ingame name is in the image, Loahn. If anyone does the trial or wants to join me at the lower levels that would be fun. I'll update the post as I go through more stuff.