Steam Community

Eleima wrote:

I can't find your request. Make sure you apply to join, otherwise there's no request for us to approve.

Huh, I was wondering about that.

ergstrom wrote:
Eleima wrote:

I can't find your request. Make sure you apply to join, otherwise there's no request for us to approve.

Huh, I was wondering about that.

The OP hasn't been edited, but the rules for joining private groups have changed maybe.... two years ago? Before, we would have to manually add people by sending them invites. Now, anyone can join, and we have to approve pending invites. Regardless, you're in now!

Hi! Just requested to join. I'm long absent from the forums, but I'm hoping to connect, maybe? Thanks!

Please add me to the Steam community.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...

TinPeregrinus wrote:

Hi! Just requested to join. I'm long absent from the forums, but I'm hoping to connect, maybe? Thanks!

Approved!

DenBoogie wrote:

Please add me to the Steam community.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...

And approved as well.

For some reason it says that my request to join was denied, unless someone hates me (which is perfectly fine tbh) my profile page https://steamcommunity.com/id/setrio/

setrio wrote:

For some reason it says that my request to join was denied, unless someone hates me (which is perfectly fine tbh) my profile page https://steamcommunity.com/id/setrio/

I don't think anyone hates you, more likely no one recognized your handle. What happens is that we get innundated by requests and only approve those who post their profile link (per the instructions that are in the group description on Steam). Every now and then, we'll do an invite purge, but I haven't done one in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. As it is, the only way to get you in is to send you a friend request and then invite you to the group. Tedious, but there it is. It also allows for weeding out bots and spammers.
So sent.

My steam ID is GrayCatbird

GrayCatbird wrote:

My steam ID is GrayCatbird

Request approved!! Welcome.