Steam Community

Could I get an invite? Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dereklp...

Putty wrote:

Could I get an invite? Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dereklp...

Invite sent!

Hi there, could I get an invite please?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pythagean/

Thanks

My steam tag is "nicsquared"

pythagean wrote:

Hi there, could I get an invite please?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pythagean/

Thanks

nicsquared wrote:

My steam tag is "nicsquared"

Invites sent!

jacobdipspit wrote:

USarmyinfantry1 please
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Invite sent.

Here's my profile link (Zoso1701) - invite, please? http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoso1701

Thank you!

Zoso1701 wrote:

Here's my profile link (Zoso1701) - invite, please? http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoso1701

Thank you!

Invite sent.

Hello! Would love to join your group!

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kesovitch/

kesovitch wrote:

Hello! Would love to join your group!
Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kesovitch/

Sent!

Hello!

I would love to be part of the community. Add "Levererarn" on Steam or PS4.
Im a long-time-listener from Sweden that finally got his act together and registrered with the webpage also. I am used to play solo in almost everything but now I think Im finally ready to get on this internet-thing that seems to be so popular.

Cheers!

Okay, trying this again. Looking to join! Here's my profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meepers

Would love an invite to the group. New to the site and to Steam.

Levererarn wrote:

Hello!

I would love to be part of the community. Add "Levererarn" on Steam or PS4.
Im a long-time-listener from Sweden that finally got his act together and registrered with the webpage also. I am used to play solo in almost everything but now I think Im finally ready to get on this internet-thing that seems to be so popular.

Cheers!

Meepers wrote:

Okay, trying this again. Looking to join! Here's my profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meepers

Invites sent, in theory!

Fuzzhead23 wrote:

Would love an invite to the group. New to the site and to Steam.

Not finding anything in the search, sadly. Could you post a link to your profile? Like this one:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ (numbers or name here)

I'd like an invite please: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leer_dayne

Leer_Dayne wrote:

I'd like an invite please: http://steamcommunity.com/id/leer_dayne

Invite sent.

Hi! Could I get an invite? New listener/reader/member to GWJ.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Warknox/
Thanks!

invite sent

Hi. Long time listener, first time forum lurker. Can I get an invite please?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kezcub

Thanks

My steam account is "L0vetemper" if someone could add me please! (profile image is a green unicorn in case there's any trouble finding it)

kezcub wrote:

Hi. Long time listener, first time forum lurker. Can I get an invite please?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kezcub

Thanks

l0vetemper wrote:

My steam account is "L0vetemper" if someone could add me please! (profile image is a green unicorn in case there's any trouble finding it)

Invites sent!

Hello,

would love to join the group. (“sphire”).

Thank you.

sphire wrote:

Hello,

would love to join the group. (“sphire”).

Thank you. :)

There are quite a few Sphire's out there, you're going to have to narrow it down for us! Could you provide a link to your profile, or possibly point us in the right direction with a description of your avatar?

There are quite a few Sphire's out there, you're going to have to narrow it down for us! Could you provide a link to your profile, or possibly point us in the right direction with a description of your avatar?

Judging by the profile ID it would seem I’m actually the original “sphire”
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sphire/

sphire wrote:
There are quite a few Sphire's out there, you're going to have to narrow it down for us! Could you provide a link to your profile, or possibly point us in the right direction with a description of your avatar?

Judging by the profile ID it would seem I’m actually the original “sphire”
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sphire/

Invite sent!

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the group. Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jstice/

Chemwizard wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the group. Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jstice/

Invite sent

I'd love to join the group.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/detrayal/
tia,
D

detrayal wrote:

I'd love to join the group.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/detrayal/
tia,
D

Invite sent!