Steam Community

McIrishJihad wrote:
Link in sig :D

invite sent

Belated thank you for the invite!

So finally paying some attention to Steam, would love an invite to the GwJ group, my steamid is:
whimsical_1
cheers

Invite sent.

Getting back into PC gaming and Steam. Would love an invite to the one of my favorite podcast groups!

Expendable wrote:
Getting back into PC gaming and Steam. Would love an invite to the one of my favorite podcast groups!

Invite sent!

[generic introduction and request for acceptance to the group]

SteamID: 3rddragonskin

Thanks!

Lysias wrote:
[generic introduction and request for acceptance to the group]

SteamID: 3rddragonskin

Thanks!


If this is you, [ standard response indicating invitation has been dispatched]

[exceptional response of gratitude]

[Gratuitous brackets; see below. :)]

invite sent

Greetings GWJers!

Huge fan of the podcast. A bit more time now for actual gaming and would love to get hooked up with you guys.

Steam ID: Einaken

Thanks!

Einaken wrote:
Greetings GWJers!

Huge fan of the podcast. A bit more time now for actual gaming and would love to get hooked up with you guys.

Steam ID: Einaken

Thanks!


Sent!

Hey, all. After many years of lurking I finally decided to man up and join you all.

Steam ID is Kite Polaris.

Look forward to gaming with you all.

Jinx wrote:
Hey, all. After many years of lurking I finally decided to man up and join you all.

Steam ID is Kite Polaris.

Look forward to gaming with you all.


Invite sent, also for our TF2 group. Noticed you were playing at the time of inviting.

Sparhawk wrote:
Invite sent, also for our TF2 group. Noticed you were playing at the time of inviting.

Thanks a bunch!

Mine is christin328

Christin wrote:
Mine is christin328

IMAGE(http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/7b/7b21b4974dc361ab655503e6c02b4d1ef623a6c4_full.jpg)
If that is you, invite has been sent.

I don't know why I didn't do this years ago when I first started listening to the podcast, but I think I'm finally ready to join the GWJ Steam group. Please send an invite to Slayve. Thanks!

Slayve wrote:
I don't know why I didn't do this years ago when I first started listening to the podcast, but I think I'm finally ready to join the GWJ Steam group. Please send an invite to Slayve. Thanks!

Got three results on a search. Provide a link please.


Invited!

Sparhawk wrote:
Slayve wrote:
I don't know why I didn't do this years ago when I first started listening to the podcast, but I think I'm finally ready to join the GWJ Steam group. Please send an invite to Slayve. Thanks!

Got three results on a search. Provide a link please.

But I thought I was unique! Delusion shattered. Oh well, here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slayve

Slayve wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:
Slayve wrote:
I don't know why I didn't do this years ago when I first started listening to the podcast, but I think I'm finally ready to join the GWJ Steam group. Please send an invite to Slayve. Thanks!

Got three results on a search. Provide a link please.

But I thought I was unique! Delusion shattered. Oh well, here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slayve

And you are! *pat* *pat* .....

Invite sent!

I am, I am! Yay! Thanks!

My Steam account ID is bursaar - would love to join!

Hey there

Been listening to the podcast for over a year on my way to work, big fan of your articles too.

SteamID is vayhem285

later

Bursaar wrote:
My Steam account ID is bursaar - would love to join!
vayhem wrote:
Hey there

Been listening to the podcast for over a year on my way to work, big fan of your articles too.

SteamID is vayhem285

later


Search results on both is zero. Please provide a link.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Sparhawk wrote:
Bursaar wrote:
My Steam account ID is bursaar - would love to join!
vayhem wrote:
Hey there

Been listening to the podcast for over a year on my way to work, big fan of your articles too.

SteamID is vayhem285

later


Search results on both is zero. Please provide a link.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Sure thing! http://steamcommunity.com/id/bursaar