Steam Community

Thanks Stengah and Manach!

invite sent

Anyone care to send me an invite?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Habaner...

Just registered on the forum, after, oh, 6 years of listening to the GWJ podcast.

invite sent

So I'm an idiot and just realized I am only in the TF2 GWJ group and not the main one...

Manta173

Invite sent. Don't worry about it either, the main GWJ group is almost never used for anything outside of identifying to others you're part of GWJ. It's one of my requirements for accepting friend requests: I either have to know them personally / have played a fair bit with them, or they need to be part of the GWJ group.

Invite sent!

Can I have an invite please?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/redherr...

May I ask for an invite?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/exzyleph

Redherring wrote:

Can I have an invite please?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/redherr...

Exzyleph wrote:

May I ask for an invite?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/exzyleph

Invites sent!

Eleima wrote:
Redherring wrote:

Can I have an invite please?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/redherr...

Exzyleph wrote:

May I ask for an invite?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/exzyleph

Invites sent! :)

Thanks!

I've just joined GwJ, and I'd like to be in on the steam thing, too, please. (I'm new there, too).

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sue_D_Nim

Sue_D_Nim wrote:

I've just joined GwJ, and I'd like to be in on the steam thing, too, please. (I'm new there, too).

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sue_D_Nim

Invite sent

Can I have an invite? Thanks!

movie_frenzy

Invite sent.

I don't know why, but have this feeling that new members should also be automatically invited for TF2. But that is probably just me.....

Sparhawk wrote:

I don't know why, but have this feeling that new members should also be automatically invited for TF2. But that is probably just me.....

I usually only do bundled invites if they ask (and I can send invites for the group in question) or sometimes if I see that they play a game I can send the group invite for.

Stengah wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:

I don't know why, but have this feeling that new members should also be automatically invited for TF2. But that is probably just me.....

I usually only do bundled invites if they ask (and I can send invites for the group in question) or sometimes if I see that they play a game I can send the group invite for.

Now you are just being rational!

Sparhawk wrote:
Stengah wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:

I don't know why, but have this feeling that new members should also be automatically invited for TF2. But that is probably just me.....

I usually only do bundled invites if they ask (and I can send invites for the group in question) or sometimes if I see that they play a game I can send the group invite for.

Now you are just being rational! :P

Yeah, I also don't play TF2 anymore and left the group, so I can't send people invites for it anyway.

Looking for an invite please!

Stueys_Love_Child

On my first gaming rig in a looooooooong time!

StewiesLoveChild wrote:

Looking for an invite please!

Stueys_Love_Child

On my first gaming rig in a looooooooong time!

Invite sent

Could I have an invite? Just signed up.

Cecro

Thanks!

Cecro wrote:

Could I have an invite? Just signed up.

Cecro

Thanks!

Invite sent!

My Steam name is Dunewalker19

Dunewalker19 wrote:

My Steam name is Dunewalker19

Sent!

Hey guys,

Been listening to the podcast for a while and decided I would like to be more involved with this community. Can i get an invite to your Steam group?

My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/murnco

Thanks,
Hope to see you in game!

murnco wrote:

Hey guys,

Been listening to the podcast for a while and decided I would like to be more involved with this community. Can i get an invite to your Steam group?

My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/murnco

Thanks,
Hope to see you in game!

Invite sent

Could I please get added! Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aethyal/