Steam Community

Invite sent.

nvm

Tod MusD wrote:

Tod MusD
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TodMusD

Invite sent

Sparhawk wrote:
Tod MusD wrote:

Tod MusD
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TodMusD

Invite sent :)

Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigredgwj

I even have GWJ in my name!

bigred wrote:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigredgwj

I even have GWJ in my name!

That AND the dark tower series for avatar... welcome

Can I get an invite? steam name is yourfat!!

Invite sent.

Steam search doesn't find you. We'll need a link to your profile, not your hotmail account.

Maybe I'm real late to the party on this, but when did Steam Group announcements stop displaying the _time_ they went up?

Lately it seems group announcements have only a date-stamp. but no time (so no idea if it went up 2 min before you logged on, or several hours).

Is there a setting I have to toggle now?

Burnt Toast wrote:

Maybe I'm real late to the party on this, but when did Steam Group announcements stop displaying the _time_ they went up?

Lately it seems group announcements have only a date-stamp. but no time (so no idea if it went up 2 min before you logged on, or several hours).

Is there a setting I have to toggle now?

I still get a time of how long ago it got sent out...

What's the protocol on me just scanning through the community and inviting people to my own friends list?

That bit where "X of your friends have played this" is always depressing unless it's a mainstream title currently.

Sparhawk wrote:
Burnt Toast wrote:

Maybe I'm real late to the party on this, but when did Steam Group announcements stop displaying the _time_ they went up?

Lately it seems group announcements have only a date-stamp. but no time (so no idea if it went up 2 min before you logged on, or several hours).

Is there a setting I have to toggle now?

I still get a time of how long ago it got sent out...

Hmm. When I go to a Group page, the front page has the latest announcements and the announcements page lists several, but I don't see anything about "how long ago sent" - just the date. Even if I go to an individual announcement.

So it's just me?

Crhis wrote:

What's the protocol on me just scanning through the community and inviting people to my own friends list?

That bit where "X of your friends have played this" is always depressing unless it's a mainstream title currently.

Just make sure you are part of the GWJ group and invite anyone you want. I generally quickly check the profile page of whoever sends me an invite to make sure they are part of the GWJ group or at least have a few friends in common. Not everyone will accept the invites but you should manage to flesh out your friend list. There are GWJ Steam groups for specific games, too. If there is a specific game you are looking to play with people, you might hit up those lists for friends.

Can i get a steam invite my profile name is azombi or if that doesnt work bkosbar

azombi wrote:

Can i get a steam invite my profile name is azombi or if that doesnt work bkosbar

There are two azombis......

Can I get an invite?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

QinKai

Stroodles wrote:

Can I get an invite?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

QinKai

Invite sent

I would like to be part of your steam community.

STEAM ID: kire1982

need a link

Current name's Golden Android.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaimanitas
Thanks!

invite sent

Would like an invite
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ydumais
Thanks

invite sent

Can I get an invite? Octacon100 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Anyone dead left 4 dead 2 around here? I'm trying to find some people that wouldn't mind playing with my Fiance and I. We're beginners so hopefully no one gets angry.

Could I get an invite.

Steam ID IMathGood

Could I get an invite?

Octacon100 wrote:

Can I get an invite? Octacon100 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Anyone dead left 4 dead 2 around here? I'm trying to find some people that wouldn't mind playing with my Fiance and I. We're beginners so hopefully no one gets angry.

gregnorg wrote:

Could I get an invite?

Invites sent.

Octacon100 wrote:

Can I get an invite? Octacon100 or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Anyone dead left 4 dead 2 around here? I'm trying to find some people that wouldn't mind playing with my Fiance and I. We're beginners so hopefully no one gets angry.

the Catch all for L4D2 is here : http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/4...

Guess they are always looking for fresh new bodies ;P