Steam Community

davemonkey wrote:

Hi
I'm davemonkey71 on Steam

Cheers

Nothing came up in the search (which still sucks). Please provide a link to your ID.

my steam id is stmikee

coffeemike wrote:

my steam id is stmikee

Please provide a link

Hi All,

I've been a listener since 2008 and was hoping for an invite to the Steam group.

Profile Name: Konros
http://steamcommunity.com/id/konros

Thanks guys

konros wrote:

Hi All,

I've been a listener since 2008 and was hoping for an invite to the Steam group.

Profile Name: Konros
http://steamcommunity.com/id/konros

Thanks guys

Invite sent

I'm new to GWJ, but I've been listening to the podcast for a while now.
Steam Profile: shockwavevt

Shockwave wrote:

I'm new to GWJ, but I've been listening to the podcast for a while now.
Steam Profile: shockwavevt

Invite sent, also took the liberty to invite you for our TF2 group.

Hey guys.

I'd like to join the steam group as possible. I was playing in the GW2 guild for a while, but I tired of that game quickly. I figure this will suit my schizophrenic gaming needs better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/localgod54

Thanks!

Localgod54 wrote:

Hey guys.

I'd like to join the steam group as possible. I was playing in the GW2 guild for a while, but I tired of that game quickly. I figure this will suit my schizophrenic gaming needs better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/localgod54

Thanks!

Sent!

Sparhawk wrote:

Sent!

Got it! Thanks again!

I'd like to join your groovy Steam group puh-leeze.

Profile name - die6die
Id link doodad - http://steamcommunity.com/id/die6die

Thanks!

invite sent

I'd like to join the steam group.

profile name - brototron
link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/brototron

thanks!

Brototron wrote:

I'd like to join the steam group.

profile name - brototron
link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/brototron

thanks!

Invite sent!

I'm intrested in joining the steam group.
profile name - threlnos
link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/threlnos

Threlnos wrote:

I'm intrested in joining the steam group.
profile name - threlnos
link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/threlnos

Invite sent

I'm interested in joining as I have played with a few GWJ people and they seem cool.

Profile name - Fibonacciiii
LINK:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982966830

I just fixed my custom profile link

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fibonac...

Someone already got you.

a smart cow

how now smart cow need a link

Scoobing
Cheers!

Scoobing wrote:

Scoobing
Cheers!

If this is you, an invite has been sent.

Could I please join the GWJ Steam group?

Profile Name - Hellbound
Steam ID profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...

Steam Tag: mcguit

Invites sent.

Thanks accepted

I'd love an invite as well! Long time fan of the podcast but now that I just recently purchased a gaming PC, I decided to register for the site.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/camaro83

Camaro83 wrote:

I'd love an invite as well! Long time fan of the podcast but now that I just recently purchased a gaming PC, I decided to register for the site.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/camaro83

Invite sent!

steam id: seanhe

Longtime fan of the podcast, from the beginning. Recent member of the site and steam, so I am looking for connections. Like Elysium, I have usually shied away from social gaming. Would definitely like someone to help watch my back in DayZ.