The 'Christmas Avatar' thread....

Ranger Rick wrote:
nsmike wrote:

Give me a week, and I'll have a soldier with a santa hat all ready for you guys.

Am I the only one that thought this sounded a little dirty? ;)

Not initially, but now that you mention it....

Brennil wrote:

I'm not allowed to do Christmas things until after Shawn's birthday.

Aww! So sweet! When's his birthday?

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Ranger Rick wrote:
nsmike wrote:

Give me a week, and I'll have a soldier with a santa hat all ready for you guys.

Am I the only one that thought this sounded a little dirty? ;)

Not initially, but now that you mention it....

The worrying thing is the time it takes to do so....

I am waiting until after Thanksgiving. Traditionally that's when I can begin to even wrap my head around the Christmas Season. Since everybody is grabbing Christmas hats for their avatars I need to find something a little different.

Yep... I'm in..

No Christmas decorations for me before December, but I'll play.

HAPPY HOL... Y CRAP.

Poke me when December 1st comes.

Done.

Is that a Boomer? Eww.

Done and done.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Is that a Boomer? Eww.

It is. I figured they fit the Santa "mold" closer than any other undead in the game.

Little early right now, but looking forward to it.

Brennil wrote:

I'm not allowed to do Christmas things until after Shawn's birthday.

Christmas doesn't start until after next Saturday.

Certis wrote:
Brennil wrote:

I'm not allowed to do Christmas things until after Shawn's birthday.

Christmas doesn't start until after next Saturday. :nicekiss:

You have the same birthday as my sister. I bought her a 360 with my dad.... hope she likes it!

I realise i posted this in November but i figured that if i did it in December people might not have time

As of this posting my wife has our xmas tree up and the living room is fully decorated for christmas, so it is never to early for the holidays in my book

Not ready to make the switch yet, but the avatar is prepared:
IMAGE(http://www.roubique.com/christmasavvy.gif)

karmajay wrote:
I realise i posted this in November but i figured that if i did it in December people might not have time

As of this posting my wife has our xmas tree up and the living room is fully decorated for christmas, so it is never to early for the holidays in my book :)

My wife would have our stuff up if I let her do it, I think.

Hmmm...

Nice cute xmas avatar:
IMAGE(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/LupusUmbrus/xmas-ava.gif)

Or slightly less cute:
IMAGE(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/LupusUmbrus/xmas-ava2.gif)

Still too early for this though.

Nothing to see here, move along citizen.

Tannhauser wrote:

Ho, Ho, Ho! Nothing to see here, move along citizen.

Yes, sir!

I hope you're happy.

Hi guys, I heard there's a party?

PC Guy is feeling festive.

Done. I love Christmas!

ApplepieChamploo wrote:

I love bandwagons.

Me too!

Nightmare wrote:
ApplepieChamploo wrote:

I love bandwagons.

Me too!

I give kudos to that one. Nightmare's I mean.

ukickmydog wrote:
ApplepieChamploo wrote:

I love bandwagons.

You stole my santa hat!

Sorry, I forgot to say YOINK!

ApplepieChamploo wrote:
ukickmydog wrote:
ApplepieChamploo wrote:

I love bandwagons.

You stole my santa hat!

Sorry, I forgot to say YOINK!

Hey, that's my hat also! Darn you google thief!

buffcorephil wrote:

Done. I love Christmas!

Where i come from that's called an Everton mint..... ¬_¬

Well I agree with all the 'november is too early for christmas' sentiment, but once i got the avatar edited, there's no use in not showing it off...