Random non sequitur posts catch-all thread

Stealthpizza wrote:

If I pick a tag then the mods will be able to see me.

It's a bit long but I think this works

Agreed.

Right this way, folks!

Chairman_Mao wrote:
Stealthpizza wrote:

If I pick a tag then the mods will be able to see me.

It's a bit long but I think this works

It's only 53 characters, which actually would make it the longest tag ever (if it fits).

I'm game. Time to test the website limits.

ATTN: Will Smith

Dear Sir,

I swear to God, I will pay you and Jada to stop telling us about your sex lives. I do not want this information, I was living a better, happier life without it. Please stop.

Best,
Prederick

Eleima wrote:

Right this way, folks!

Chairman_Mao wrote:
Stealthpizza wrote:

If I pick a tag then the mods will be able to see me.

It's a bit long but I think this works

It's only 53 characters, which actually would make it the longest tag ever (if it fits).

I love that you know this.

Three two one lets jam.

OGLAF (Link very NSFW) is one of humanity's crowning achievements.

It is indeed. (Fully safe for work, that one, you cowards. But, uh, don't go back or forwards...)

My eyes are vibrating, better go to sleep.

Never accept a box from a supplier that assures you that "it's been opened but everything is there". Your contractor will educate you otherwise and you'll be running out to get a replacement early in the morning a few days later, prompting a full review of parts received and parts missing...

Prederick wrote:

OGLAF (Link very NSFW) is one of humanity's crowning achievements.

I will build a labyrinth to house humanity's achievements!

I love the labyrinth ones.

Apparently I can book time for free at a nearby community center to use the indoor pool for an hour. Each time block is limited to three people.

I've been meaning to get back to swimming, looks like this is my chance! The pool is fairly small, but I'm no Michael Phelps, so that's fine with me.

Observation from Thanksgiving dinner. A couple years ago, there was a somewhat significant dust-up between my uncle and my cousin. He didn't want to go to church (Catholic). His reasoning at the time was that they just always ask for money. I suspected it was because he just didn't believe.

This year, I noticed that that cousin, and his twin brother, both did not make the sign of the cross at the beginning and end of the prayers. I think that their Catholicism has lapsed. That makes me happy.

Bought some eyes to stick into masks. The eyes seem to follow me wherever I go. I never thought about this optical illusion before. I can see that it happens because of the placement of the eyes on wall instead of the eye socket of the masks. Interesting discovery.

Or,... Counterpoint... They eyes actually *are* following you...