Random non sequitur posts catch-all thread

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my fangs

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my fangs

So I'm sad and I feel lonely
So I cry and I'm very angry
And I eat some garlic
So I'm no more satanic yeah yeah

I am a vampire and I am looking in the city
But the pretty girls don't look at me
Don't look at me
Cause I don't have my fangs
Cause I have lost my fangs

I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my mouth again
I am a vampire
I am a vampire
I have lost my mouth again

So I get bored and I shout
So I eat pop corn and I put on weight
And I sing but my voice is breaking
And I want to play the guitar
But my guitar is out of tune

I am a vampire and I am looking in the city
But the musicals don't play with me, don't play with me
Cos' I don't have my mouth organ
Cos' I have lost my mouth organ

awesome! I've started two pages in this thread! Would that be luck or lack of life?

If I could have sex with any number it would be 8. Then I could hit it from either end.

Stengah wrote:

I sometimes feel like I should get drunk, just to know what it's like. But I hate the taste and smell of alcohol, and I'm sort of afraid of some of the sh*t I might do if I were to lose control.

Which have you tried? Different types do have pretty different tastes. I can't stand beer but really like hard cider. Some cocktails are better at masking the alcohol taste than others.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Stengah wrote:

I sometimes feel like I should get drunk, just to know what it's like. But I hate the taste and smell of alcohol, and I'm sort of afraid of some of the sh*t I might do if I were to lose control.

Which have you tried? Different types do have pretty different tastes. I can't stand beer but really like hard cider. Some cocktails are better at masking the alcohol taste than others.

Well, I've tried some homemade mead, just to shut my brother up, and it would've tasted better without the alcohol. I really don't like the smell up close, but I don't mind at all being in bars or around people who are drinking, I just don't want to do it myself. I suppose it's more of "I don't want to drink, but people keep telling me I should try it, and I wonder if they're right."

^^^
A nice fruity cocktail is the way to go. Masks the alcohol taste effectively, and you drink with a straw to the smell shouldn't bug you. A 2 drink maximum is important.

Just don't drink anything pink, you wouldn't want to have to hand in your man card.

Just don't drink anything pink, you wouldn't want to have to hand in your man card.

Too late, just hand in your cards, ladies.

cartoonin99 wrote:
Just don't drink anything pink, you wouldn't want to have to hand in your man card.

Too late, just hand in your cards, ladies. :)

Don't expect me to fit in your mould! I am a real man!

*sobs in corner*

MrDeVil909 wrote:

Just don't drink anything pink, you wouldn't want to have to hand in your man card.

That goes for Pepto Bismol. You take that diarrhea like a man, son!

Stengah,
Heh I know what you mean. When asked why I don't drink I usually reply with " People think I'm insane when I'm sober, do you really want to see me drunk?"

Because of knee problems that won't go away, I can't do a lot of the exercise stuff I'm used to doing. Without it, it's like ... I hurt inside. It's tough to describe.

I put 8 cloves of garlic in my mashed potatoes. It burns!

lunabean wrote:

I put 8 cloves of garlic in my mashed potatoes. It burns!

I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, you or zero.

Rat Boy wrote:
lunabean wrote:

I put 8 cloves of garlic in my mashed potatoes. It burns!

I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, you or zero.

He ate the mashed potatoes too.

lunabean wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:
lunabean wrote:

I put 8 cloves of garlic in my mashed potatoes. It burns!

I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, you or zero.

He ate the mashed potatoes too. :D

Then you both have my sympathies and I think I'll pass on any dinner invites in the future. There ain't enough cigars in all of Cuba to squelch the smell of that much garlic.

Rat Boy wrote:
lunabean wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:
lunabean wrote:

I put 8 cloves of garlic in my mashed potatoes. It burns!

I don't know whom to feel more sorry for, you or zero.

He ate the mashed potatoes too. :D

Then you both have my sympathies and I think I'll pass on any dinner invites in the future. There ain't enough cigars in all of Cuba to squelch the smell of that much garlic.

Pssh. Your record of showing up to Slap n Tickles isn't great anyway.

Can I just say f*ck once in a while.

My fingertip is now throbbing because I have to sew by hand.
Damn not having a machine to do it for me.

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

zeroKFE wrote:

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

Do you just eat whole cloves of garlic?

I think I'll remove this comment.

St.Hillary wrote:
zeroKFE wrote:

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

Do you just eat whole cloves of garlic?

My brother did that for a summer. A clove a day. It wasn't very nice to us.

St.Hillary wrote:
zeroKFE wrote:

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

Do you just eat whole cloves of garlic?

I think we all should eat a clove of garlic once in a while. In case of vampires...

Agemmon wrote:
St.Hillary wrote:
zeroKFE wrote:

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

Do you just eat whole cloves of garlic?

I think we all should eat a clove of garlic once in a while. In case of vampires...

With the way vampires are acting these days, I second that motion.

Rat Boy wrote:
Agemmon wrote:
St.Hillary wrote:
zeroKFE wrote:

The mashed potatoes were some of the best I've ever had. There is no such thing as too much garlic.

Do you just eat whole cloves of garlic?

I think we all should eat a clove of garlic once in a while. In case of vampires...

With the way vampires are acting these days, I second that motion.

Yeah, I'd be afraid of them stealing all the high school girls out from under me if I were you, too

Sometimes at night, I fall asleep. Like every night.

I wrote:

There is no such thing as too much garlic.

QFT.

When sundials came into common use in the Roman empire one Roman citizen, writing in his diary, complained about the oppressive nature of the crude but effective time pieces. He felt that his day was being artificially chopped up into little standardised segments ruining the natural flow of the day.

zeroKFE wrote:
I wrote:

There is no such thing as too much garlic.

QFT.

So really you're the garlic fcker.

I am no longer on call and can finally drink tonight! Fridge full of Negra Modelo and Full Moon, here I come.