Random non sequitur posts catch-all thread

MechaSlinky wins.

/thread

[This post intentionally left blank.]

You know, when I think about it, almost as many dudes as girls have seen my penis.

Oh there goes Mex on one of his tranny stories again.

[This post unintentionally left blank.]

Sudden bouts of doubt and self-loathing can really ruin a weekend.

Does this overheard snack of converstion count:
"Oops, my pants fell down and I fell into an ass"
I have no idea what sort of thread I'd normally recount that tale in.

Nosferatu wrote:

Does this overheard snack of converstion count:
"Oops, my pants fell down and I fell into an ass"
I have no idea what sort of thread I'd normally recount that tale in.

I don't think there is anywhere else that would belong.

I should be getting ready for work right now instead of reading this site.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm now late.

If I won the lottery or otherwise became wealthy, I would fund the production of the second Buckaroo Banzai flick, the one that is teased at the end of the credits of the first film.

If I won the lottery or otherwise became wealthy, I would fund the production of the second Buckaroo Banzai flick, the one that is teased at the end of the credits of the first film.

I have stackitis: I buy games without finishing them. Oddly, I do the same with bottles of shower gel. And the satisfaction I get from finishing a bottle of shower gel is almost as great as from when I finish a game.

I am full of turkey.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

I am full of turkey.

I've suspected for some time that you're full of something, but that wasn't it.

Rat Boy wrote:

I've suspected for some time that you're full of something, but that wasn't it.

Sausage?

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

I've suspected for some time that you're full of something, but that wasn't it.

Sausage?

Don't think he leans that way

Agemmon wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

I've suspected for some time that you're full of something, but that wasn't it.

Sausage?

Don't think he leans that way

He leans over pretty far when he is drunk.

I find angry funny people are funnier than happy funny people. Does that make me an angry or happy person?

I feel funny.

ApplepieChamploo wrote:

I find angry funny people are funnier than happy funny people. Does that make me an angry or happy person?

I feel funny.

Happy funny based on that last post obviously

woah I wasn't expecting that smiley.

I always eat too much in thanksgiving. I know I'm going to do it. I try not to. It always happens. I don't care anymore.

It makes no sense from a historical perspective but I think we should have thanksgiving here is the UK. I feel I'm missing out on a turkey dinner.

Higgledy wrote:

It makes no sense from a historical perspective but I think we should have thanksgiving here is the UK. I feel I'm missing out on a turkey dinner.

You can be thankful you got rid of all those puritans.

Exam time is no-fun time

Wheat Chex don't belong.

Well it eats vampire. It can fee on humans but that is like us eating cats or rats. We could do it but it just isn't our thing. Some people think they are vampires that have evolved into some new. That is a load of crap. This things aren't new. They are old, maybe even older than time. Some think they are the remnants of the angels that dared to fight against god. I don't know about that. All I know is they don't have a weakness to anything I know of. They can drink holy water and dance under the sun. The can take a bullet to head or walk through fire. The main weapon they have is their blood and flesh. They can command their blood to change shape or to move. They use at a weapon changing their blood into daggers, snake like tentacles, or whatever they need. Not only that but if you cutoff a arm, head, or any other piece of them it can move around freely. Yeah like in that one movie. What was it called "The Thing". Only these things can not mimic the shape of people or animals. They can change shapes but it is always crude, nothing remotely human. Besides they always go back to their human form after a time.

I don't know how many of these things there are but I do know there is at least one. Humans have no need to fear from him. Vampires on the other hand need to hide. Especially the bad vampires.

^Too many words.

Zombies are evolved humans. Bow down to our overlords, so they may feast.

I sometimes feel like I should get drunk, just to know what it's like. But I hate the taste and smell of alcohol, and I'm sort of afraid of some of the sh*t I might do if I were to lose control.