Random non sequitur posts catch-all thread

Don't be afraid of upsetting people. Life is glorious conflict. Bloodshed and violence stem from individualism and free thought. Live.

Tangerine Dream, Clive Barker, Anne Rice and Stephen King were my parents. I am delightfully f**ked in the head.

Strangeblades wrote:

Tangerine Dream, Clive Barker, Anne Rice and Stephen King were my parents. I am delightfully f**ked in the head.

That sounds like a party they're all still trying to forget.

Why does a movie like Drive and a game like Hotline Miami affect me so much? Superficial endorphin sparking? Or deeper meaning?

I was thinking of Batman this morning (as I do), and I had the thought that if my wife and I were murdered by the mob in front of one of my children, I hope it is my eldest daughter. I think she is the type who would grow up to avenge us.

She is also the one most likely to join the mafia instead, but that is another story.

SallyNasty wrote:

I was thinking of Batman this morning (as I do), and I had the thought that if my wife and I were murdered by the mob in front of one of my children, I hope it is my eldest daughter. I think she is the type who would grow up to avenge us.

She is also the one most likely to join the mafia instead, but that is another story.

What better place to tell it?

SallyNasty wrote:

I was thinking of Batman this morning (as I do), and I had the thought that if my wife and I were murdered by the mob in front of one of my children, I hope it is my eldest daughter. I think she is the type who would grow up to avenge us.

She is also the one most likely to join the mafia instead, but that is another story.

I've gotta pass the mantle to someone, and it can't be Q-Stone.

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
SallyNasty wrote:

I was thinking of Batman this morning (as I do), and I had the thought that if my wife and I were murdered by the mob in front of one of my children, I hope it is my eldest daughter. I think she is the type who would grow up to avenge us.

She is also the one most likely to join the mafia instead, but that is another story.

I've gotta pass the mantle to someone, and it can't be Q-Stone.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...

There's no "I" in "Team" but there's a "Me"

edit: Also Tea

Mex wrote:

There's no "I" in "Team" but there's a "Me"

edit: Also Tea

Mex wrote:

There's no "I" in "Team" but there's a "Me"

edit: Also Tea

IMAGE(http://www.estetica-design-forum.com/attachments/off-topic/2868d1283774406-theres-i-team-theres_i_in_team.jpg)

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
Mex wrote:

There's no "I" in "Team" but there's a "Me"

edit: Also Tea

IMAGE(http://www.estetica-design-forum.com/attachments/off-topic/2868d1283774406-theres-i-team-theres_i_in_team.jpg)

It's hiding in the A-Hole

That about sums it up.

Teams are made up of meats. Also Atems (too far, sorry).

I like the idea of across-the-board 2% cash back on a credit card, but I don't know if I could deal with William Shatner doing kung-fu in my wallet.

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

Look, I said I was fine with it, but my best friend the baby objected.

Really, they should be offended if you DON'T ask.

Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

Maybe she was unimpressed by your puny biceps.

Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

I don't understand. In my world, that's a flattering pick up line.

One of the reasons my boyfriend and I started referring to each other with the boyfriend label is because we'd both been approached by people separately with exactly that proposition.

RoughneckGeek wrote:
Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

I don't understand. In my world, that's a flattering pick up line.

One of the reasons my boyfriend and I started referring to each other with the boyfriend label is because we'd both been approached by people separately with exactly that proposition.

Wait... boyfriend? YAY!

Rubb Ed wrote:
RoughneckGeek wrote:
Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

I don't understand. In my world, that's a flattering pick up line.

One of the reasons my boyfriend and I started referring to each other with the boyfriend label is because we'd both been approached by people separately with exactly that proposition.

Wait... boyfriend? YAY!

Wait, what is this? Killing babies makes people hot? How or when or what started this insanity!?

And what does baby-murder have to do with boyfriends calling each other boyfriends?

RoughneckGeek wrote:
Mex wrote:

There's no reason to be so mad when I suggest a threesome with you and your best friend, what's the big deal u_u

You'd think I suggested killing babies or something

I don't understand. In my world, that's a flattering pick up line.

One of the reasons my boyfriend and I started referring to each other with the boyfriend label is because we'd both been approached by people separately with exactly that proposition.

Was it you that gave someone advice about how to find women interested in casual relationships? Because I'm a bit confused.

I'm a fan of women interested in causal relationships.

Tanglebones wrote:

I'm a fan of women interested in causal relationships.

Does the threesome cause the relationship?

Copulation does not imply causation.

The answer to "do you like beer", when asked at work, is always "yes".

Hey baby, wanna get together and form some non-Euclidean geometries?

misplacedbravado wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

Hey baby, wanna get together and form some non-Euclidean geometries?

I don't think I'm ready for your love-craft.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this one is headed.

Tanglebones wrote:

Hey baby, wanna get together and form some non-Euclidean geometries?

I don't think I'm ready for your love-craft.