Random non sequitur posts catch-all thread

oi WANT;S as drun kthen tas I am now.

I corroborate quintin's story. There a a metric ass-ton of dry kenneds goi g on at the party. My iPhone is not making this any easier. Also, quintin's toes are cold.

I also hear a story about snorting crystal meth which sounds dubious.

After reading this, I can see that the iPhone autocorrect is making me sound less drunk Han I am.

Yay for me!

fuc kyehg

quintin also says he blames yellek for bringing Annan Montana into the house

kenneds??

I am ERanger Rick and I am posting as Yellek. She totally told me to post asherto increase her postcount cause she's a post count whore.

Quitntin says he has connections.

I really don't know what that means but I'm sure it's important.

Yellek says our drunenness should be contained to this thread, atlhough I am considerintg being drunk in otherthreads tood.

Hm, now that I'm posting on yelle's computer, my iphone doesn't correct m y spelling an ymore.

I would normally have more decorum, but I find myself fascnated with how I psot when I drunk.

I'm like a sorority girl, "I'M SO DRUUUUJUUUNK!"

My wfe tells me that "drunk" has a "J" in it.

IK, I think th's tiome to stop.

Goodbye.

Quintin and Yellek have less alcohol than beorfre.

Hapy New Years!

My wfie sthole my cell phone.

Just so you know.

I would stop, but I find myself findign drunk posting totally hilarious.

That rocsk yellek, way to og.

WEay to og indeed.

Let's just say, the ne yar's party was a totalbust.

Your attempts to play Rock Band on expert weren't that bad, either.

I did not play Rock bNad o exeprt.

For once, I'm the sober one. Left to clean up after the drunken masses. Happy New Years Everyone!!!! Drive home safe!!

Quote of the night:

Yellek: You're a MEAN drunk!
Quintin: Shut up, bitch!

*edit: this concludes Rangerick's posting as Yellek for the evening.

This is why drinking is a spectator sport to me.
I'd rather watch and laugh than partake in the drinking.

St.Hillary wrote:

This is why drinking is a spectator sport to me.
I'd rather watch and laugh than partake in the drinking.

Though I was drinking, this is my first year being the observer of the true drinkers this year. It's different. Very amusing in its own way.

St.Hillary wrote:

This is why drinking is a spectator sport to me.
I'd rather watch and laugh than partake in the drinking.

Same here. Well, that and I hate the taste, and don't want the effects.
My brother gets loud when he's drunk, and his normal voice level is already fairly high.

Stengah wrote:
St.Hillary wrote:

This is why drinking is a spectator sport to me.
I'd rather watch and laugh than partake in the drinking.

Same here. Well, that and I hate the taste, and don't want the effects.
My brother gets loud when he's drunk, and his normal voice level is already fairly high.

I'm not big on the taste myself. I've been allowed to drink with the family since I was about 13 years old, but it's just never held any interest to me.
Not like I'm of age to drink legally anyway.

Yellek wrote:

I am ERanger Rick and I am posting as Yellek. She totally told me to post asherto increase her postcount cause she's a post count whore.

Quitntin says he has connections.

I really don't know what that means but I'm sure it's important.

Yellek says our drunenness should be contained to this thread, atlhough I am considerintg being drunk in otherthreads tood.

Hm, now that I'm posting on yelle's computer, my iphone doesn't correct m y spelling an ymore.

I would normally have more decorum, but I find myself fascnated with how I psot when I drunk.

I'm like a sorority girl, "I'M SO DRUUUUJUUUNK!"

My wfe tells me that "drunk" has a "J" in it.

IK, I think th's tiome to stop.

Goodbye.

Quintin and Yellek have less alcohol than beorfre.

Hapy New Years!

My wfie sthole my cell phone.

Just so you know.

I would stop, but I find myself findign drunk posting totally hilarious.

SHOW US YER BOOBS!! WHOOOO!

WipEout wrote:

SHOW US YER BOOBS!! WHOOOO!

IMAGE(http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162/StHillary/boobs-1.jpg)

Speaking of alcohol.
I just dumped a whole bottle of Boston Lager down the sink.
We bought some for this cheese fondue we were making. The fondue was yummy.
The lager itself though..
Absolutely gross.
And nobody here was going to finish it. Kannon can't drink because it makes him sick.
His mom doesn't really like it, and she's asleep anyway.
Blegh.

St.Hillary wrote:
Stengah wrote:
St.Hillary wrote:

This is why drinking is a spectator sport to me.
I'd rather watch and laugh than partake in the drinking.

Same here. Well, that and I hate the taste, and don't want the effects.
My brother gets loud when he's drunk, and his normal voice level is already fairly high.

I'm not big on the taste myself. I've been allowed to drink with the family since I was about 13 years old, but it's just never held any interest to me.
Not like I'm of age to drink legally anyway. :)

Get started, drinking loses a lot of its appeal when it becomes legal.

At 2 weeks away from my 29th birthday I suspect my clubbing days are over. Last night was a trial.

I've felt better.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

I've felt better.

But last night he was feeling no pain.

St.Hillary wrote:
WipEout wrote:

SHOW US YER BOOBS!! WHOOOO!

IMAGE(http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq162/StHillary/boobs-1.jpg)

WHHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have never been around so many Bisexuals in my entire life-- last night they were the majority orientation at the party I went to. Kind of depressing to get a sweet peck from a girl at midnight, only to watch her make out with another girl hardcore for the next 5 minutes. Sort of a reminder: who's life is this Atomic? It's your life. You don't compete with men for the girls you like. No, you compete with lesbians. Again, and again.

But hey, the dancing was fun.

Atomicvideohead wrote:

only to watch her make out with another girl hardcore for the next 5 minutes.

So, uh, where's the party next year?

Quintin_Stone wrote:

That rocsk yellek, way to og.

Yellek wrote:

WEay to og indeed.

Way to me, indeed.

Jayhawker wrote:
Atomicvideohead wrote:

only to watch her make out with another girl hardcore for the next 5 minutes.

So, uh, where's the party next year?

Just follow me around. I tend to attract the situation of girls with a predilection for girls. you might find it titillating, but coming on 26 years of it, I'd rather them just make out with me instead.

Atomicvideohead wrote:
Jayhawker wrote:
Atomicvideohead wrote:

only to watch her make out with another girl hardcore for the next 5 minutes.

So, uh, where's the party next year?

Just follow me around. I tend to attract the situation of girls with a predilection for girls. you might find it titillating, but coming on 26 years of it, I'd rather them just make out with me instead.

Jesus, I thought I was the only one that had that kind of luck. It does get pretty old after awhile.

Kannon wrote:

Jesus, I thought I was the only one that had that kind of luck. It does get pretty old after awhile.

Pfft.
Stop yer bitchin'.