Rubb Ed Got Himself Hitched

Congrats!

Rat Boy wrote:

Congrats!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Certis wrote:

Congrats! I was expecting a "getting hitched" thread to have both people in it, so my first thought was "Is he hiding somewhere in his beard?" ;)

Yes. Yes he is. :hump:

A third fist?

Excusemewhat?

Rubb Ed wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

Congrats!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Certis wrote:

Congrats! I was expecting a "getting hitched" thread to have both people in it, so my first thought was "Is he hiding somewhere in his beard?" ;)

Yes. Yes he is. :hump:

A third fist?

Excusemewhat?

I mistook somewhere for something. Big beards make me think of Chuck Norris.

Rat Boy wrote:
Rubb Ed wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

Congrats!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Certis wrote:

Congrats! I was expecting a "getting hitched" thread to have both people in it, so my first thought was "Is he hiding somewhere in his beard?" ;)

Yes. Yes he is. :hump:

A third fist?

Excusemewhat?

I mistook somewhere for something. Big beards make me think of Chuck Norris.

Ah, okay, 'cuz the context of that was threatening to make the thread not work-safe.

Rubb Ed wrote:

Ah, okay, 'cuz the context of that was threatening to make the thread not work-safe. :)

That's exactly what I was thinking too

Land ho! Congrats.

Grats to you both!

The Abominable Snow Monster of the North doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of making a comeback now! Congratulations!
IMAGE(http://www.hannenfamily.info/pics/louie/Bumbles.jpg)

What no pictures of the blushing... other groom? (is that the right word?)

Anyhow congrats, and now you know for sure you'll eventually get both silver and gold, Yukon!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:
Rubb Ed wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

Congrats!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Certis wrote:

Congrats! I was expecting a "getting hitched" thread to have both people in it, so my first thought was "Is he hiding somewhere in his beard?" ;)

Yes. Yes he is. :hump:

A third fist?

Excusemewhat?

I mistook somewhere for something. Big beards make me think of Chuck Norris.

Ah, okay, 'cuz the context of that was threatening to make the thread not work-safe. :)

Well, you know me. I was thinking of changing my initials to NSFW.

Congrats again! I promise not to be a picture nag (yet).

Nosferatu wrote:

What no pictures of the blushing... other groom? (is that the right word?)

It's brode. Bromance, blushing brode, that sort of thing.

*ahem*

Anyhow congrats, and now you know for sure you'll eventually get both silver and gold, Yukon!

Already gots the gold. Silver is overrated.

Congratulations!

Big congrats to you both!

Congratulations to you both.

Woo!

kilroy0097 wrote:

Congratz! Gay Marriage FTW!

I am the lose.

clover wrote:

Congrats again! I promise not to be a picture nag (yet).

Go ahead! I've been nagging him already

Gratz. I have to know, what was the first dance song? :p

Ahhh, your brode has a daily journal on KOS? What's his username there? As a fellow Kossack, I'd love to check it out.

bnpederson wrote:

Gratz. I have to know, what was the first dance song? :p

"Hair". Duh.

wordsmythe wrote:

Woo!

kilroy0097 wrote:

Congratz! Gay Marriage FTW!

I am the lose. :(

Nah. Different forms of the same thing, really.

Rubb Ed wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:

What no pictures of the blushing... other groom? (is that the right word?)

It's brode. Bromance, blushing brode, that sort of thing.

*ahem*

Anyhow congrats, and now you know for sure you'll eventually get both silver and gold, Yukon!

Already gots the gold. Silver is overrated. :D

A... "bromance"....?
That is probably the weirdest word I've seen anywhere. I think. Save me a piece of cake!
The white throw(? on the floor?) looks familiar, we had one at our wedding. Roll it back up and use it for something else, or sell it on eBay?

Wait so does that make RubbEd the Broom then?
Also I am assuming that the beardy one on the right is RubbEd, is that correct? (the one with the emerald stripe on the suit top with the black sleeves (and dear Lord am I the only person that thinks the racing stripes on tuxedo pants are ugly? Because I don't recall ever seeing them without.))

Also Rubb you need to get out more, you are so pale compared to your "brode" and the minister!

And to keep the GWJ tradition alive for wedding threads....:
When are we getting the honeymoon night pictures?

Nosferatu wrote:

Wait so does that make RubbEd the Broom then?

... I didn't think that through when I came up with "brode". I'll have to rethink that.

Also I am assuming that the beardy one on the right is RubbEd, is that correct? (the one with the emerald stripe on the suit top with the black sleeves (and dear Lord am I the only person that thinks the racing stripes on tuxedo pants are ugly? Because I don't recall ever seeing them without.))

Yeah, that's me on the right. And yes, the racing stripe looks ridiculous, but I can't find a damn tux without one. Ugh.

Also Rubb you need to get out more, you are so pale compared to your "brode" and the minister!

I'm a Canadian redhead of Scottish and Ukrainian descent with blue eyes and freckles. White-Out tans more easily than I do.

And to keep the GWJ tradition alive for wedding threads....:
When are we getting the honeymoon night pictures?

o.O

I'll...pass.

Congratulations, Rubb Ed. Maybe you can convince your brode to play D&D with us sometime? Does he play D&D?

Big congratz, Ed!

Rubb Ed wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:

Wait so does that make RubbEd the Broom then?

... I didn't think that through when I came up with "brode". I'll have to rethink that.

Well, it works with the beard.

Congrats!

Are there usually this many life-changing events on these boards? I can't count the number or marraige/proposal/birth threads or posts there's been in the last 6 months.

And we need more pictures!

Rubb Ed wrote:
And to keep the GWJ tradition alive for wedding threads....:
When are we getting the honeymoon night pictures?

o.O

I'll...pass.

If it makes you feel any better everyone else has passed too, thus the tradition is unbroken!

Stengah wrote:

And we need more pictures! ;)

Yes! More pictures of the brode and broom, please.

Congrats! Here's to many happy years.