The draft is on, guys.
I'm going to send out invites for the spreadsheet tonight with the intention of starting the draft ASAP. So PM me your email address if you're new to this season. That way I can send you an invite for the spreadsheet. After I get those I'll send out the invites with the draft order.
Today I drew names from a hat to determine the draft order of the "expansion teams". Draft order for the rest of the teams was determined by season success (playoff depth first, then regular season record).
The current draft order I have is...
1. Oldmanscene24 - Drawn 2nd from a hat
2. Fyedaddy - Last of the "expansion" teams
3. frankiemumbles - (last place regular season, non-playoff team 1-7)
4. Baggachipz - (9th place regular season, non-playoff team 2-6)
5. Prederick (quarter-finalist, but the fourth best record of the 4 losing teams - 3-6)
6. jayhawker (quarter-finalist, but the third best record of the 4 losing teams - 4-5)
7. ertic (quarter-finalist, but the second best record of the 4 losing teams - 6-3)
8. firesloth (quarter-finalist, but the best record of the 4 losing teams - 7-2)
9. ElliotX (semi-finalist, but the lesser record of the two losers in this round - 3-7)
10. DSGamer (semi-finalist, but a better record than ElliotX - 5-5)
11. ruthlessmuffin (deepest into the playoffs since Grumpicus isn't in this season
12. Maxox - Drawn 1st from a hat, but unavailable at the start of the draft
With that, send me your PMs and let's get this rolling. We have 12 teams now. So it should make for an even more interesting (and difficult) draft. I have no set schedule yet. Feel free to talk about the pros/cons of me matching people up to play 2 games against each other in divisions. This is likely to happen. Let's keep discussing it here and I will take your direction on how to proceed with the scheduling. Otherwise, I think we can start the draft and at least get that going.