Age of Conan delayed... again (to May 20th, not longer)

Swat wrote:
I was on almost a total blackout until I decided to look AoC up again on Saturday and see how it was progressing. I'm too lazy to link this now but the magical search of the day is...

Youtube: "Age of Conan Mounts"

Damn.

If you want to see it in HD goodness check out the links here.

For me, independently animated boobs are a must, and plenty of them.

Everytime I see this thread get bumped I think there's a new delay. Stop scaring me!

mastrude wrote:
For me, independently animated boobs are a must, and plenty of them.

Don't forget the jiggle physics; gotta include that.

Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

ranalin wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Some think it is, myself included. I need more in a game than blood and bewbies.

AnimeJ wrote:
ranalin wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Some think it is, myself included. I need more in a game than blood and bewbies.

Well that's a big part of the Conan lore. If it didn't have that it couldn't be called AoC.

Please change the thread title!

ranalin wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
ranalin wrote:
AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Some think it is, myself included. I need more in a game than blood and bewbies.

Well that's a big part of the Conan lore. If it didn't have that it couldn't be called AoC.

You know, there's really nothing Hedonistic about Conan lore. Barbarians are like that, but that's really about it.

Raven wrote:
mastrude wrote:
For me, independently animated boobs are a must, and plenty of them.

Don't forget the jiggle physics; gotta include that.

I hope they don't have Dead or Alive jiggle physics. I don't like boobs looking like they're possessed.

AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

And why is this a bad thing again?

Brizahd wrote:

AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

And why is this a bad thing again?

Read up a few posts, and you'll find my answer there. But to reiterate, I need more in a game that I'm paying monthly for. If I want bewbies, I have a wife, and the gore thing got old.

AnimeJ wrote:
Brizahd wrote:

AnimeJ wrote:
peacensunshine wrote:
Why, oh why, did I open this thread.

Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.

And why is this a bad thing again?

Read up a few posts, and you'll find my answer there. But to reiterate, I need more in a game that I'm paying monthly for. If I want bewbies, I have a wife, and the gore thing got old.

AnimeJ wrote:
Given that it's a game advertising itself mostly on jiggle physics, blood and gore, I dunno.
Some think it is, myself included. I need more in a game than blood and bewbies.
You know, there's really nothing Hedonistic about Conan lore. Barbarians are like that, but that's really about it.

So you need more... I haven't followed AoC much, but even I know its more than just some boobie gore game with jiggle physics. If you find it lacking why not say how other than you have a wife, and gore is old? I saw the previous posts by the way, they just didn't tell me much.

*edit* Okay in the other thread I see you're worried about character development, and the nda still being in affect. I can see your points, and I'd also like to hear how the game is from people who have played it.

They have Mammoths and Rhinos - thats enough for me. Plus the crafting system looks like it has a lot of potential. Oh and they have Mammoths - dont remember if I mentioned that.