'Sexercise' yourself into shape

f*ck your way into shape.

According to the NHS Direct website, "sexercise" can lower the risk of heart attacks and helps people live longer.

Oh boy, I can see Fox News jumping all over this. "Scientists telling everyone to have unprotected sex saying it's good for them!"

Edwin wrote:

f*ck your way into shape.

Quote:According to the NHS Direct website, "sexercise" can lower the risk of heart attacks and helps people live longer.

now that's a federal program I could, ahem, get behind...

Dr. Kleiner wrote:

On a lighter note, if you are already in one of our designated safe zones, I feel obliged to point out that a more fortunate side-effect of the reactor's destruction is the complete removal of the Combine's reproductive suppression field. Previously, certain protein chains important to the process of embryonic development were selectively prevented from forming. This is no longer the case. For those so inclined, now would be an excellent time for procreation. Which is to say, in layman's terms, you should give serious consideration to doing your part for the revival of the species. We must make the most of the time we have, as it is by no means certain how much time we have secured ourselves before the Combine attempt to restore their dominion, as they certainly shall.

Those scientists...always telling people to get their freak on.

Stengah wrote:
Dr. Kleiner wrote:

On a lighter note, if you are already in one of our designated safe zones, I feel obliged to point out that a more fortunate side-effect of the reactor's destruction is the complete removal of the Combine's reproductive suppression field. Previously, certain protein chains important to the process of embryonic development were selectively prevented from forming. This is no longer the case. For those so inclined, now would be an excellent time for procreation. Which is to say, in layman's terms, you should give serious consideration to doing your part for the revival of the species. We must make the most of the time we have, as it is by no means certain how much time we have secured ourselves before the Combine attempt to restore their dominion, as they certainly shall.

Those scientists...always telling people to get their freak on.

Bah, I intended on posting that.

Still funny though.

An old wive's tale once wrote:

Excessive use of this fitness routine may make you skinny, but blind!!!

Parallax Abstraction wrote:

"Scientists telling everyone to have unprotected sex saying it's good for them!"

FoxNews wrote:

And later this hour, protect your children from this vile garbage!

"If you're worried about wrinkles - orgasms even help prevent frown lines from deepening."

Time for some anti-wrinkle therapy. I'll be in my bunk...

Well, I need to tell this to all the fat chicks :).

so THAT'S why I've been losing weight

This will surely see this lead to some sticky debates!

They offered the standard burn rate of 300 kcal per hour. As a community service, I offer other conversions:

5 kcal per minute or .08 kcal per second.

I only offer these additional perspectives for folks who need to calculate in detail, or those that may they have an sensitive trigger.

You see, this is the reason people are fat. They're not having enough sex. If all the fat, ugly people would just go have more sex the problem would be solved.

I don't know about the cardio benefits, but my teenage years demonstrated the efficacy of a solo exercise regimen in terms of building muscle. I had forearms like Popeye for a while there.