WoW BHA - Exec mtg Mon Jan 14 @ 7 Server
Meeting results seperated by topic...
If a player has one toon that is already of GWJ Member status, then all follow on alts can be a member w/o spending time as a Fairy Princess. Just mention it to an Exec if you would like to go straight to GWJ Member status.
All new GWJ Alliance guild members must go through at least 4 weeks as a Fairy Princess prior to being given GWJ Member status.
Council will consist of 6 people + the CEO
- CEO (appointed by the previous CEO & confirmed by Certis/Elysium)
- Head CFO (appointed by Executives)
- Raid Leader (appointed by Executives)
- At Large (elected) – Person must be over 18 & a GWJ Member status
- 3 Execs (elected) – Person must be an Executive or CFO status
Working Executive meeting to continue planning the election (edit-01/27/08) during the February Officers' meeting.
- Council will be focused on making policy decisions.
- One week of nominations for the At Large post.
- One week of nominations for the 3 rotating Executive posts.
- Criteria for voting - GWJ Member status & GWJ Forum membership
- At Large position does not confer Executive status within the guild, but will give the individual access to Officer chat for the duration of their term.
Things yet to be discussed
- Term duration/limits
- Exact timeframe for election
- Finalizing the method by which the vote will happen.
- Functioning as intended by the GWJ Alliance leadership
- Fairy Princess may only deposit into the bank, but may request items of CEO, CFO or Executive. All requests are subject to review.
- GWJ Members have withdraw access on 2 of the Guild Bank tabs. This access allows 2 withdraw actions per day on each tab. The tab names indicate which tabs these are. Counting from the top down, the second & fourth tabs have this access.
- There are 2 tabs where only the CFOs & CEO can withdraw items (CFO Access & Rare Stuff). Counting from the top down, the third and fifth tabs have this access.
- Executives, CFOs & the CEO have withdraw access on the first tab.
Krindle/Zablocki19 is the Raid Leader
Vilius/Mayfield is the Jr. Raid Leader
Only Krindle or Vilius may post GWJ Alliance Guild Raid sign-ups unless otherwise identified by Shanker/Reaper81.
Note - Anyone may post asking for interest in other types of runs.
It is the responsibility of each couple to make any running restrictions known to the Raid Leader on a week by week basis.
- Non-Guild person do not get schedule priority over guild members of the same raiding role. If scheduling cannot accomidate Guild members as prioity over non-guild, the Guild Raid will be cancelled rather than run.
- It is the Raid Leader's responsibility to make known ahead of time what the loot expectations are for the run. (Example: If Maiden's Mace drops & a guild member who REALLY needs the item is running, a PUG priest would not get to roll off to get the mace.)
- Unless defined ahead of time, PUG raiders are to be treated as equal to GWJ guildies for the purpose of loot.
No changes to 5 person instances
General Raid Loot Priority has been modified to give slight priority to guild members of GWJ Member status or higher. Final say still goes to the Loot Master. For the duration of their 4 week probationary Fairy Princess term, members with this status will be given second priority on loot drop upgrades.
The new loot priority is:
Main Spec > Fairy Princess > Off Spec > DE
25 Raid Loot Drops
- Loot Priority is in effect
- 1 purple per week until future notice (per person, not per toon)
- 1 week is considered within the last 7 days
- Loot priority is in effect. (ie where none of the participants can use a drop for their Main Spec, the next group with priority consist of Fairy Princess of the applicable Main Spec).
- The Loot Master has the final say in distribution of all loot.