Burnout Paradise Catch-All

"Hellz yah!" If only they had Sk8r Boi!!!!11!1!!one!!1!!!!eleven!!!

Who's playing on PS4?

I'm so tempted to jump back in to this game. Best Buy had a crazy sale on it last week and I resisted. If I see it again really cheap, I'll pick it up on PS4.

BadKen wrote:

"Hellz yah!" If only they had Sk8r Boi!!!!11!1!!one!!1!!!!eleven!!!

Who's playing on PS4?

I got all the trophies, but am keeping it installed if you need an MP partner.

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
BadKen wrote:

"Hellz yah!" If only they had Sk8r Boi!!!!11!1!!one!!1!!!!eleven!!!

Who's playing on PS4?

I got all the trophies, but am keeping it installed if you need an MP partner.

Wow, that was fast! I'm still collecting cars.

Finally got the gold trophy for the Burnout License today, and am 4 online trophies away from the platinum. This has been a great game to pick away at over the last several months. Started dipping a bit into the Big Surf Island area and it's like they distilled all the best parts of the original map into an area the size of downtown. The shortcuts, insane jumps, obscurely placed billboards... it's wonderful.

I'm at 66% completion, with 96 events on the original map to get the Burnout Elite license. Not to mention all the road rules. I haven't touched the bikes yet, or the online stuff. I wonder how many players are online. I have a ton of fond memories of doing coop challenges with strangers on the 360, but wonder how feasible it is now. I was pretty proud when I got the P12 Diamond car for completing all 500 online challenges back in the day.

There were a decent amount when I played it 2 or 3 years ago. Before announcement of the rerelease version.

Great thing about the PS version is the multiplayer trophies are much easier than the Xbox version.

I can reinstall Remastered if you need a co-op partner.

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:

Great thing about the PS version is the multiplayer trophies are much easier than the Xbox version.

I can reinstall Remastered if you need a co-op partner.

That’d be cool. Looks like we’re already friends on PSN. At this point the only one I need for the Platinum is meeting up with 8 players in Wildcat Stadium. There are still other add-on trophies to get too, of course.

Not sure what the crowds are like these days, but that was super easy day one. Only problem then was it was impossible to get anyone to join your session, so you had to luck into one already doing it, or find a full session and ask the host of they'd be cool doing that challenge for the trophy real quick.

Hopefully they've fixed the server list since I last played, and you can see more than the busiest 15.

Found the last 2 smashes I was missing today, so that's all 400 down. I have one billboard left, downtown. I know where it is, I just haven't been able to successfully land a car in the area I know I need to reach. Still have a handful of super jumps left, but I'm sure they'll come with time.

beanman101283 wrote:

Found the last 2 smashes I was missing today, so that's all 400 down. I have one billboard left, downtown. I know where it is, I just haven't been able to successfully land a car in the area I know I need to reach. Still have a handful of super jumps left, but I'm sure they'll come with time.

Hunter Vegas Carnivale is all I ever used after unlocking it, aside from car-specific trophies. It's got the best jump height of any of them.