"America puts sharks in the river" Claims Iraq man

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071030/od_nm/iraq_shark_odd_dc;_ylt=A0WTcUvKvSdH31QAExSs0NUE

Som guy caught a shark 200km up river in iraq, claims the US did it lol! Funny funny read

Did it have a freakin' laser beam stapled to its forehead? If it didn't, it's not ours.

What the hell is Joe Thornton doing in Iraq?

Its scary how some wacko making a wacko claim makes the news.

dthind wrote:

Its scary how some wacko making a wacko claim makes the news.

Sucks that he's still in the white house till January.

Reminds me of the pic of the woman holding up one of the bullets that Americans shot at her house and it was an unfired cartridge.

This forum has jumped the shark.

That looks an awful like a Bull Shark, which doesn't care if the water is fresh or salt water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_shark

Hell, the damn things swim up the Ganges.

I'd say the shark put the shark there.

Rat Boy wrote:

What the hell is Joe Thornton doing in Iraq?

Staying there, I hope.

(go kings)

Rat Boy wrote:

What the hell is Joe Thornton doing in Iraq?

Hehe.

*Legion* wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

What the hell is Joe Thornton doing in Iraq?

Staying there, I hope.

(go kings)

I agree, go Kings. I have 4 Kings in my hockey pool (Cammalleri, Frolov, Kopitar, and Visnovsky).

Edwin wrote:
dthind wrote:

Its scary how some wacko making a wacko claim makes the news.

Sucks that he's still in the white house till January.

What you think its going to change (much) come next January?

Well I guess the house could be painted a different color.

Zaque wrote:

Well I guess the house could be painted a different color.

The lavender house?

Just wait till they start finding our bio engineered carnivorous bomb-laden dolphins.

I live in Jersey. We even have a coastal river named Shark River after the (I think) infamous incident back in the early 20th century with the bull shark that swam up it and devoured several people who just wanted to go swimming in a pond.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Reminds me of the pic of the woman holding up one of the bullets that Americans shot at her house and it was an unfired cartridge.

Maybe they threw it? Really hard?

Maybe the shark was looking for WMD's?

The military was testing a prototype Shark Gun inspired by Armed&Dangerous. The sandshark must've gotten away after eating its target.

He has a point. Can we say with certainty that the US military didn't put the sharks in the river? I think not. Fiendish American devils!

hehe if we did train sharks to swim up rivers and kill people that would be cool, then again laser beams make practicly anything cooler

Thin_J wrote:
Zaque wrote:

Well I guess the house could be painted a different color.

The lavender house?

yea, and for five days a month it will be Red

dthind wrote:
Thin_J wrote:
Zaque wrote:

Well I guess the house could be painted a different color.

The lavender house?

yea, and for five days a month it will be Red

The point being that Edwin's a year off.

Pharacon wrote:

hehe if we did train sharks to swim up rivers and kill people that would be cool, then again laser beams make practicly anything cooler :)

The cats are the ones with the lasers. The sharks got the nukes.

First Gay-Bomb, now Jaws...

JoeBedurndurn wrote:
dthind wrote:
Thin_J wrote:
Zaque wrote:

Well I guess the house could be painted a different color.

The lavender house?

yea, and for five days a month it will be Red

The point being that Edwin's a year off.

Details... details... details...

Anything other than a Bull would die quickly, so it's definitely a Bull.

I think it's funny that a professor at a university says there's a 75 percent chance we put it there. And he's basing that on what? Apparently the Iraqi's are keen to the fact that 3 out of every 4 Bull Sharks are American secret agents hell bent on devouring poor defensless Iraqi fishermen.

Oh well the cats out of the bag. Hopefully they don't find out about the cyborg camel spiders that are running recon for us too.

JoeBedurndurn wrote:

The point being that Edwin's a year off.

They don't like science & math down in Florida.

Better sharks in the river than crabs in yer pants?

The intricate plan to disrupt the insurgents surfing time has gone awry.

"What do you know about surfing, major? You're from goddam New Jersey"

Clearly because the old woman said we did it we must have.

Vector wrote:

I agree, go Kings. I have 4 Kings in my hockey pool (Cammalleri, Frolov, Kopitar, and Visnovsky).

The entirety of the Kings' talent.

I'd say its imported...been there...ain't no shark living in them thar waters!