APF2k8 - Legends League Season 2 - Training Camp
It's never too late (as in real sports) to start the offseason talk. So this is the thread (especially for those waiting for the playoffs to end) to talk about things we'd change for season 2, now that we've put our "Toe in the water". I started this thread now so that we can roll right into Season 2 after the playoffs.
Topics are not limited to, but could include...
- Who is in for playing Season 2?
- How long (games) should the season be?
- I love 6 minute quarters. Stick with them?
- Do we want to agree on a tie-breaker formula? Hopefully an easy one like head to head followed by PF/PA?
- Do we honestly want to entertain the idea of a draft as some have mentioned? Or should we at the very least consider some way to make sure there aren't 4 Earl Campbells? Do we care, given that it's all in fun and we've had a good time?
As I said earlier, other topics welcomed. I know in posting this I risk us going into some kind of indecision deadlock. So I might make some judgment calls. But I wanted to give everyone interested a chance for some feedback on things we could improve/change in the upcoming season.