Guitar Hero 3 Announced

Pages

Found this over at Team Xbox:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/13564/Guitar-Hero-III-Announced-Wireless-Axes-Confirmed/

Here's the track list so far:

Paint It Black (by The Rolling Stones)
Cherub Rock (by Smashing Pumpkins)
Sabotage (by Beastie Boys)
The Metal (by Tenacious D)
My Name is Jonas (by Weezer)
Knights of Cydonia (by Muse)
Rock And Roll All Nite (as made famous by Kiss)
School's Out (as made famous by Alice Cooper)
Slow Ride (as made famous by Fog Hat)
Cult of Personality (by Living Colour)
Barracuda (as made famous by Heart)

I personally can't wait to play Sabotage. This game is already a Must-Buy for me.

Edit: Ok so it was posted before, but it was lumped in with the 80s edition thread. This deserves it's own topic.

D!

I just hope that the GH2 DLC works in GH3.

mumford wrote:

D!

Rock! On! (Speaking of which, if they had done something like Wonderboy as the title I think that I may have gone mad from sheer joy. Perhaps this way is better.)

Looks like a pretty good list so far. If they just kept the gameplay exactly the same I'd probably buy it.

My F'ing Name is Jonas should be orgasmic. I WILL five-star that bitch on Expert.

One thing I noticed is that the first 6 songs have by the artist, and the last ones have as made famous by the artist. The press release said they were going to have a lot more master tracks, and if this is any indication, they've got some good ones.

Finally, some Muse on a Guitar Hero game. This is now an Insta-buy for me!

Sinister wrote:

One thing I noticed is that the first 6 songs have by the artist, and the last ones have as made famous by the artist. The press release said they were going to have a lot more master tracks, and if this is any indication, they've got some good ones.

Yea, it was posted in the other thread you mentioned.

Mmmmm. Guitar Hero goodness. Yet another crack addiction that is pushing me towards the Xbox. Damn you Microsoft!

Hi Guitar Hero, it's me, Pred. We've been hanging out for a while now. But I noticed you still don't have any AC/DC. That makes me sad.

Love,
Prederick

Prederick wrote:

Hi Guitar Hero, it's me, Pred. We've been hanging out for a while now. But I noticed you still don't have any AC/DC. That makes me sad.

Yeah, and one AC/DC track would pretty much cover their entire catalog.

buzzvang wrote:

My F'ing Name is Jonas should be orgasmic. I WILL five-star that bitch on Expert.

Agreed. I don't tend to get too excited at track lists for GH games, but that one did get me for a moment.

Are the GH games "G" rated or something? I just wonder if they can say "Hell".

Highway to Heck wouldn't have the same punch...

They can't say f*ck as we already know.

The games are rated T so they can get away with quite a bit.

I can't wait to play some Weezer!

How do they so artfully dodge any music I really like?

-double-

Completely stupid question: Will you be able to use the guitar from GH2 on the 360 with GH3? I heard a rumor somewhere that the old controller was not usable on GH3.

This is the only thing keeping me from GH2.

You can. It says so in the press release.

Edwin wrote:

I just hope that the GH2 DLC works in GH3.

I'll be blown away and very impressed if it does.

I really dont care. I wont get it for the fact that I was disappointed with the tracks and dlc for GH2. blows

I don't understand. Because you don't like the tracks on GH2, you wouldn't get GH3 even if you DO like the tracks?

Color me puzzled.

Maybe he just wanted to write a random sentence and then type "blows" for no reason. I get that urge all the time.

Thin_J wrote:

Maybe he just wanted to write a random sentence and then type "blows" for no reason. I get that urge all the time.

Random Troll, IMO.

Maybe he just wanted to write a random sentence and then type "blows" for no reason. I get that urge all the time.

Heh, kind of like Frank the Tank.

c*ck. Balls.

/earmuffs

Cult of Personality (by Living Colour)

YES!

Rock And Roll All Nite (as made famous by Kiss)

NOOOOOOOO!
This is one of those songs I would consider taking time off of the end of my life to never hear again.

Poppinfresh wrote:
mumford wrote:

D!

Rock! On!

Thirded.

In a crossover promotion between Guitar Hero 3 and Transformers, a Michael Bay film, Activision announces that Optimus Prime will be a playable character to rock out in Guitar Hero III. Coming this Fall.

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~matt411/rockimusprime3.gif)

Edwin wrote:

In a crossover promotion between Guitar Hero 3 and Transformers, a Michael Bay film, Activision announces that Optimus Prime will be a playable character to rock out in Guitar Hero III. Coming this Fall.

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~matt411/rockimusprime3.gif)

If this is true, it would be so awesome.

Edwin wrote:

In a crossover promotion between Guitar Hero 3 and Transformers, a Michael Bay film, Activision announces that Optimus Prime will be a playable character to rock out in Guitar Hero III. Coming this Fall.

IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~matt411/rockimusprime3.gif)

F*cking. Sold.

Thin_J wrote:

Maybe he just wanted to write a random sentence and then type "blows" for no reason. I get that urge all the time.

I get that urge sometimes as well. blows

Joystiq has first videos.

Crouton wrote:

Joystiq has first videos.

Huh, it looks somehow worse...

Pages