On Meeting The New Neighbor Girl

WTF this thread is still going?

Did someone at least have sex with a stripper since last I checked in? IF not I'm sorely disappointed.

It's down to a battle between grammar-fixated former debaters and a vocal minority of Prederick fanfic writers.

TheGameguru wrote:
WTF this thread is still going?

Did someone at least have sex with a stripper since last I checked in? IF not I'm sorely disappointed.


I would be willing to bet that someone has indeed had sex with a stripper since you last checked in. The bastard isn't sharing about it, though.

Alien13z wrote:
It's down to a battle between grammar-fixated former debaters and a vocal minority of Prederick fanfic writers.

It almost seems like you think there's something wrong with that.

wordsmythe wrote:
Alien13z wrote:
It's down to a battle between grammar-fixated former debaters and a vocal minority of Prederick fanfic writers.

It almost seems like you think there's something wrong with that.

I don't think he was judging, but I admit to being disappointed that he didn't misspell "grammar." That would have been off the hook.

TheGameguru wrote:
WTF this thread is still going?

Did someone at least have sex with a stripper since last I checked in? IF not I'm sorely disappointed.

I did. It was a power stripper, though. Does that count?

I'm still sore, too...

dhelor wrote:
TheGameguru wrote:
WTF this thread is still going?

Did someone at least have sex with a stripper since last I checked in? IF not I'm sorely disappointed.

I did. It was a power stripper, though. Does that count?

I'm still sore, too...

Better then a wire stripper. Then you'd be sore and everyone would be laughing at you.

Alien13z wrote:
It's down to a battle between grammar-fixated former debaters and a vocal minority of Prederick fanfic writers.

If you traveled back in time and told your younger self that you would someday write this sentence, do you think you would have believed yourself?

Jolly Bill wrote:
Better then a wire stripper. Then you'd be sore and everyone would be laughing at you.

We weren't all laughing at Dhel already?

wordsmythe wrote:
Alien13z wrote:
It's down to a battle between grammar-fixated former debaters and a vocal minority of Prederick fanfic writers.

It almost seems like you think there's something wrong with that.


Indeed, all is as it should be.

LupusUmbrus wrote:
Possible "boogaba" alternatives:

maloogaba
bagoba
ookaba
bumboo
uggaboo
uggaba

Noogaba? You can even give it a Darth Vader touch and go NOOOOOoooooogaba. I think that's apropiat after reading irongut's post.

It'd seem "noogaba" would be pronounced like new-gaba. And that's definitely not what we're trying to signify here.

However, newgaba is a kind of fun thought....

wordsmythe wrote:
However, newgaba is a kind of fun thought....

Also illegal, unless you're talking about surgery.

I can't help but say it, it'll be bouncing around my brain until I get it out. The Soprano's version: Foogabautit

wordsmythe wrote:
It'd seem "noogaba" would be pronounced like new-gaba. And that's definitely not what we're trying to signify here.

However, newgaba is a kind of fun thought....


Noogaba is either a kind of candy or jailbait.

Jolly Bill wrote:
wordsmythe wrote:
However, newgaba is a kind of fun thought....

Also illegal, unless you're talking about surgery.

Well I was thinking newly ripe, as in this side of your local statute. I'm just sayin', is all.

The Soprano's version: Foogabautit

No. Just... no.

Okay, as the starter of this thread, i'm formally requesting a lock. I think it's run it's run it's course as "Foogabautit".