Post a picture of your pet!

Aww.

Her cuteness has defeated me!

Oh - My - Goodness!!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!! *squeeeeeee*

Corgi!!!

Soo, apparently it's cold in my house. Found my cat...uhh...roasting chestnuts?

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/RciQ1pN.png)

I got my 17 year old cat a basket heater for Christmas.
Whoa! She only leaves the basket now for food and kitty litter breaks.
I will try to get a couple photos this weekend.

The_Judge wrote:

I got my 17 year old cat a basket heater for Christmas.
Whoa! She only leaves the basket now for food and kitty litter breaks.
I will try to get a couple photos this weekend.

Yessssss. This pleases usssss.

My dog tends to plant his butt in front of the space heater. If I don't notice it in time it turns off and I get to smell burnt dog hair.

Ok as promised...

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Judge_Digger/DSC05831_zpsab4624bf.jpg)
Destiny and me before Christmas.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Judge_Digger/DSC05852_zps94676a12.jpg)
The basket and heater.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Judge_Digger/DSC05853_zpsb53c6307.jpg)
Simple installation.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Judge_Digger/DSC05854_zpsc579fb4c.jpg)
Now add blanket.

IMAGE(http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Judge_Digger/DSC05855_zpse92b4985.jpg)
Cat adds herself.

The heating pad has a sensor and measures the room temperature. It then keeps the basket 2 degrees above room temperature. Perfect for an old kitty.

After 13 years together, I had to say goodbye to my sweet Gypsy on Friday. It's been a very sad weekend without her. This cat was a total pain in the arse, and I'm missing her terribly. We all are.

IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/jballinger/1-1-2013/DSC03675_zps0704db5f.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/jballinger/DSC03714_zps24142b0a.jpg)

On a happier note:

Vinnie, Josie and Mei Mei enjoyed the snow today!
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/jballinger/DSC03734_zpsec534d37.jpg)

Sorry Rabbit.

SillyRabbit wrote:

After 13 years together, I had to say goodbye to my sweet Gypsy on Friday. It's been a very sad weekend without her. This cat was a total pain in the arse, and I'm missing her terribly. We all are.

I'm so sorry for you. Our hearts go out to you.

So sorry to hear that, Rabbit. I know how that feels, my heart go out to you.

13 is a tough year. We've had four cats go at 13. My condolences, Rabbit.

I''m sorry for your loss, but I know she had a happy life. My condolences go out to you.

Sorry Rabbit.

It's always tough to lose a pet. My condolences Rabbit.

I'm sorry, SillyRabbit.

I'm sorry as well Rabbit.

Losing a pet is always extremely difficult. You have my sympathies.

Hell, I cried during a scene in We Bought A Zoo because it reminded me of what we went through after losing our dog over the summer.

Always sad to lose a fur friend. So sorry.

Two photos of our dogs, doing a great job of illustrating their differing personalities.

Bazino:
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8191/8443865469_0426ed7b83_z.jpg)

Yuki:
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8362/8444954596_16c5d7697b_z.jpg)

So this (at 10 weeks):
IMAGE(http://s12.postimage.org/hrqf3r0nh/oberon_2_1.jpg)

Has become this (the big white furry thing):

IMAGE(http://s8.postimage.org/5u5t51qjp/2013_01_29_12_16_36.jpg)

He's over 50 pounds at 5 months old. While still very much a puppy, he'll be a wonderful carpet speed bump when he's older.

The other is our 3 y/o Pit/Boxer, the eternal puppy. I still maintain that you'll never find a more loving dog than a Pit.

SillyRabbit,

I owned a 6 year old lab mix that was put to sleep in 2004. I still miss him very much.

IMAGE(http://pmvolpi.com/Chewy/P1010302_Edit.JPG)

Wow Nevin. They grow up so fast.

And take up so much room.

Dimmerswitch wrote:

Two photos of our dogs, doing a great job of illustrating their differing personalities.

Bazino:
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8191/8443865469_0426ed7b83_z.jpg)

Yuki:
IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8362/8444954596_16c5d7697b_z.jpg)

Dimmer I have two things say.

1) Take a step back from playing Firefall. Holy cow dude, you must be walking around in a Robotech-suit of armor by now.

2) That first shot of your dog makes your dog look huge. Is he/she really that big?

Strangeblades wrote:

Dimmer I have two things say.

1) Take a step back from playing Firefall. Holy cow dude, you must be walking around in a Robotech-suit of armor by now.

2) That first shot of your dog makes your dog look huge. Is he/she really that big?

1) Just discovered tonight that Firefall didn't close out properly again. I do enjoy the game, but have not been playing anything much lately. My gaming time has been a couple of hours a week - if that - as work is crunching on some deadlines.

2) He is not that big. Bazino is about 60 pounds or so. Here's a better shot to show scale, playing Putt-putt with Mrs. Dim

IMAGE(http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2673/3846382103_2f736c8a29_z.jpg)

Spoiler:

She sank the putt.

Dimmer is actually a mere four feet tall.