3D Mark scores?

How do I interpet these results?

Main Test Results:

3DMark Score 7401 3DMarks

CPU Score 9033 CPUMarks

Is that 2003? 2006? eggs?

cartoonin99 wrote:

How do I interpet these results?

Main Test Results:

3DMark Score 7401 3DMarks

CPU Score 9033 CPUMarks

There is an option, somewhere on the results screen, to upload your results to the futuremark website and to compare them against other computers based on processor, video card, etc.

Tyrian wrote:

Is that 2003? 2006? eggs?

Heh, you got me, I just pasted and copied the results that it gave me.

I will look for that option, thanks Scoli.

cartoonin99 wrote:

Heh, you got me, I just pasted and copied the results that it gave me.

He's asking which of the various versions of 3dmark you're using. It's hard to judge how good a score a 7,000 is if you' dont know if it's on the '05 version or the '06.

Thin_J wrote:
cartoonin99 wrote:

Heh, you got me, I just pasted and copied the results that it gave me.

He's asking which of the various versions of 3dmark you're using. It's hard to judge how good a score a 7,000 is if you' dont know if it's on the '05 version or the '06.

Ah, okay. It is the 05 version.

Gotcha. With my two new GTO cards I pull down a 9059 in 3dmark '06.

I just wish my power supply could keep them going long enough to make it through a freakin game.

Thin_J wrote:

Gotcha. With my two new GTO cards I pull down a 9059 in 3dmark '06.

I just wish my power supply could keep them going long enough to make it through a freakin game.

Woof. My 7800GTXes in SLI are only scoring around 7500 (also 3dmark 06). This makes me a slightly sad panda!

Urge to spend some of 3K bonus on new 8800 rising... Rising...

Resist Tyrian, resist with me brother! Us Guru boxers have to stick together.

One single 8800GTX scores over 11k in 3dmark06.

Just.. you know.. FYI

LeapingGnome wrote:

Resist Tyrian, resist with me brother! Us Guru boxers have to stick together.

But... But the card is SHINY!

Thin_J wrote:

One single 8800GTX scores over 11k in 3dmark06.

Just.. you know.. FYI ;)

Oh, stop. You're hurting me.