Swaydora's Box - My Terrifying Find in the Attic

Someone must have made a sarcastic comment about mothballs somewhere in the last 17 pages.

Yes, who ever thought the box would contain mothballs should get a prize.

"ralcydan" wrote:

Whatever. The box is probably empty. It anything, it looks like an old china cabinet or wardrobe. Expect nothing but dust and mothballs.

What do I win?

The mothballs.

Maybe a night with Sway''s Box could be the prize or maybe even Swaydora''s Box. Oh no, Ive gone and lowered the whole thread into the gutter now.

So when will Sway open the box...?

"ralcydan" wrote:
"ralcydan" wrote:

Whatever. The box is probably empty. It anything, it looks like an old china cabinet or wardrobe. Expect nothing but dust and mothballs.

What do I win?

A date with Hillary Clinton!

I kid, I kid.

"ralcydan" wrote:
"ralcydan" wrote:

Whatever. The box is probably empty. It anything, it looks like an old china cabinet or wardrobe. Expect nothing but dust and mothballs.

What do I win?

Nothing! They were moth FLAKES! You were only half right.

So I was wondering. Has the portal to hell opened completely yet?

So I was wondering. Has the portal to hell opened completely yet?

Not completely. Only enough to change GWJ''s font''s and style. Also Sway''s sole has been replaced by a demon that is a lot like Sway, only the demon possessed Sway has an affinity to cheese.

"Vector" wrote:
So I was wondering. Has the portal to hell opened completely yet?

Not completely. Only enough to change GWJ''s font''s and style. Also Sway''s sole has been replaced by a demon that is a lot like Sway, only the demon possessed Sway has an affinity to cheese.

I never knew demon shoes like cheese?

Okay, so I was a little disappointed with the moth flakes.

So now what I want to know is whatever happened with the other guy''s Blood-dripping, Bat-infested Fireplace thing? (BadMojo I think, yeh?) At least mebbe HE can stretch this thread to another 17 pages.

Oh, wait... then I''d be late for work... on sunday. Then I wouln''t be a Gamer With Job.

Is there a Gamers on Welfare site?

"kingmonkey" wrote:

Okay, so I was a little disappointed with the moth flakes.

So now what I want to know is whatever happened with the other guy''s Blood-dripping, Bat-infested Fireplace thing? (BadMojo I think, yeh?) At least mebbe HE can stretch this thread to another 17 pages.

Oh, wait... then I''d be late for work... on sunday. Then I wouln''t be a Gamer With Job.

Is there a Gamers on Welfare site?

You mean like Will Work For Games?

so, um....what now?

Don''t ask me. I''m fresh outta'' mysteries. Any suggestions?

Bah, don''t bother. After all this, it''d be the Box equivalent of The Matrix Revolutions.

We all sit around in a circle singing Tony Banks?

""This is the end my friend this is the end""

I have a mysterious speaking trumpet-like device in my wall. It has a hole in the middle of it and you can''t tell where it goes. I believe it goes somewhere evil - very evil - but am not sure. I''ll post a picture of it tomorrow. Happy?

All I have to say is that I have just been graced with the funniest 17 pages of posts ever! This thread should go down in history for one reason or another ... whether it be in a moth ball commercial or in the guiness book of world records for some new record we made up.

I just can''t believe that this topic lasted 500 posts. Anyways, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Okay, so that I don''t have to go back over 17 pages, any idea what page has Sway''s response of what the freaking heck was in the box (which I assume was...almost nothing?)

"Roo" wrote:

Okay, so that I don''t have to go back over 17 pages, any idea what page has Sway''s response of what the freaking heck was in the box (which I assume was...almost nothing?)

Page 14.

[edited for accuracy]

Well, it''s time to put this old thread to rest. Soon it will fade into the archives, then memory and then myth until a new box is found in 100 years and the cycle begins again.

Goodbye box thread, I''ll miss you.

*edit*

Creepy, when I submitted this post IE crashed...

*sniffle*

I have given it a 12 mouse click salute!

Wow, no more sticky!

Creepy, when I submitted this post IE crashed...

Could it have been the evil from the bo........Never Mind.

Sway, you really should go back up there and put something crazy into that box for someone to find 10-20 years from now.

"BrokenCrayon" wrote:

Sway, you really should go back up there and put something crazy into that box for someone to find 10-20 years from now.

How about a printout of this thread?

"VicD714" wrote:
"BrokenCrayon" wrote:

Sway, you really should go back up there and put something crazy into that box for someone to find 10-20 years from now.

How about a printout of this thread? :twisted:

That''s exactly the same idea I had. Print it out, put it in there, seal the box.

so long thread...we will sadly miss your amusement.

[color=red][size=24]18[/size][/color]