Post a picture, entertain me!

This thread is über funny.

More from engrish.com
IMAGE(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/LupusUmbrus/habitual-drinking.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/LupusUmbrus/emergency-provisions.jpg)

Hey, I found a 'grown up' picture of the Gel Heads. Only 4 left of the group.

IMAGE(http://www.njguido.com/SpringSummer2003/Photos/a_billy%20russel.jpeg)

I don't know what's scarier, the picture or the fact that Mars went looking for it.

I don't know what's scarier, the picture or the fact that Mars went looking for it.

went looking??, unless you call going through your hope chest looking.

Demiurge wrote:
I don't know what's scarier, the picture or the fact that Mars went looking for it. :)

It found me.

Marsman wrote:
Demiurge wrote:
I don't know what's scarier, the picture or the fact that Mars went looking for it. :)

It found me.

That sounds worse.

Marsman wrote:
Only 4 left of the group.

Damn you HIV. Damn you to HELL!

Marsman wrote:
Hey, I found a 'grown up' picture of the Gel Heads. Only 4 left of the group.

Looks like 4th from the left got comfortable with his sexuality, while Alpha discovered that he was really someone's bitch...

Ten bucks says they woke up, in the same bed, naked and spooning.

superspork wrote:
That sounds worse.

It was.

Badferret wrote:
This is probably to sickly sweet for this gel loving crowd, but my wife just sent me this.

TeH Cuuuute!

Gelguys: You know, the one in the striped shirt has a real purty mouth...I'm just saying, with that whole gym-rat, lords of flatbush thing going on...he could have a future in porn. Crazy eyes aren't a liability in porn.

And now, I bring us back to the cute. I give you:

Baby Wombat!
IMAGE(http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3230/1685/1600/69946795_daccdf1557.jpg)

duckideva wrote:
Baby Wombat!
IMAGE(http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3230/1685/1600/69946795_daccdf1557.jpg)
That's AWESOME! Wombat's are COOL!

Yoink!

Made of diamonds and worth $30 million.

Oops. Sorry. NSFW. I wasn't at work when I posted it, so I forgot.

IMAGE(http://mediaserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/0296.gif)

Morrolan wrote:
IMAGE(http://gallery.ksilebo.com/d/3941-2/errrr.jpg)

Woah, that ride is soooooooo wrong.

Is it the ride, or the look on her face? I can't decide.

Edwin wrote:
Yoink!

So that's two avatars shamelessly stolen from this thread. Excellent.

Fur power!

IMAGE(http://pr4y.free.fr/images/japon_ganguro_style_com1.jpg)

Sweet jesus! That's just... disturbing in so many ways.

Also, that baby wombat picture proves that they'll end up taking over the world. The wombats that is. Who can resist that freaky half-bear/half-racoon creature!? No one! There will be no survivors.

For all of you Hal Jordan fans out there.

IMAGE(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/Seraven/HalJordan.jpg)


Yow. Somewhat NSFW.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Yow. Somewhat NSFW.

Not safe for my pants, either. Yowza!

Seraven wrote:
IMAGE(http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/Seraven/HalJordan.jpg)

So, Green Lantern is reduced to going around beating up old, gray-haired men?

Demiurge wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:

Yow. Somewhat NSFW.

Not safe for my pants, either. Yowza!

That too!

"Whoa! Not safe for work. Okay, close the tab. Close the tab! OH NO, FINGER NOT WORKING! NOOOOO!"

duckideva wrote:

And now, I bring us back to the cute. I give you:

Baby Wombat!

My Tasmanian Devil will EAT your baby wombat.
IMAGE(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Tasmanian_devil.jpg)

Marsman wrote:
My Tasmanian Devil will EAT your baby wombat.
IMAGE(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Tasmanian_devil.jpg)

Do your boys hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Demiurge wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:

Yow. Somewhat NSFW.

Not safe for my pants, either. Yowza!

That too!

"Whoa! Not safe for work. Okay, close the tab. Close the tab! OH NO, FINGER NOT WORKING! NOOOOO!"

Sorry. I fixed it.