Post a picture, entertain me!

CCTV/Birdhouse is full of win.
IMAGE(http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/05/cctv-birdhouse.jpg)

evilseed wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090202/moment_01.jpg)
Pictures taken at the right moment (53 pics)

Wow.

evilseed wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090202/moment_01.jpg)
Pictures taken at the right moment (53 pics)

I call Photoshop.

The lighting on the bird and the snake are completely different.

lostlobster wrote:

I call Photoshop.

The lighting on the bird and the snake are completely different.

IMAGE(http://i42.tinypic.com/2dw6ezq.jpg)

lostlobster wrote:

I call Photoshop.

The lighting on the bird and the snake are completely different.

I went to the web site and looked at the whole lot. Most actually do looked photo-shopped. Total shenanigans.

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/olion597/DisLooksShooped.jpg)

evilseed wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090202/moment_01.jpg)
Pictures taken at the right moment (53 pics)

I call Photoshop.

The lighting on the bird and the snake are completely different.

Sinatar wrote:
lostlobster wrote:

I call Photoshop.

The lighting on the bird and the snake are completely different.

IMAGE(http://i42.tinypic.com/2dw6ezq.jpg)

struth!

Things that bring Prederick joy:

IMAGE(http://jeffreygoldberg.theatlantic.com/baseball.JPG)

IMAGE(http://jeffreygoldberg.theatlantic.com/KKK_Victors_Stars.jpg)

Prederick wrote:

Things that bring Prederick joy:

IMAGE(http://jeffreygoldberg.theatlantic.com/baseball.JPG)

IMAGE(http://jeffreygoldberg.theatlantic.com/KKK_Victors_Stars.jpg)

I'm confused at best. What is this?

Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'm confused at best. What is this?

They look like old baseball scores.

complexmath wrote:
Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'm confused at best. What is this?

They look like old baseball scores.

But as a joke, or did two teams actually play? It's all sorts of weird if it's the latter and not former.

IMAGE(http://i43.tinypic.com/rmld1i.jpg)

Apparently that first clipping is from the Washington Post in 1926.

Hobbes2099 wrote:
complexmath wrote:
Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'm confused at best. What is this?

They look like old baseball scores.

But as a joke, or did two teams actually play? It's all sorts of weird if it's the latter and not former.

You can't see the oddity of the Ku Klux Klan deciding to play an all-Jewish baseball team? And yes, they actually played.

tanstaafl wrote:

Latest shuttle launch in infrared

That looks almost exactly like what I pictured the atomic explosion in Trinity looked like.

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090512/selection_152_51.jpg)

JR wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090512/selection_152_51.jpg)

What?

JR wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090512/selection_152_51.jpg)

I'm proclaiming JR winner of this page.

I don't know, muttonchop's reply is a contender.

Probably NSFW furry hippies

From AwkwardFamilies.com and the files of things that make you go: WTF?

duckideva wrote:

Probably NSFW furry hippies

From AwkwardFamilies.com and the files of things that make you go: WTF?

WTF?

Minarchist wrote:
duckideva wrote:

Probably NSFW furry hippies

From AwkwardFamilies.com and the files of things that make you go: WTF?

WTF?

I think that's been posted already, but WTF?! indeed.

AnimeJ wrote:
Minarchist wrote:
duckideva wrote:

Probably NSFW furry hippies

From AwkwardFamilies.com and the files of things that make you go: WTF?

WTF?

I think that's been posted already, but WTF?! indeed.

Only about 500 times now. I'm still amazed people haven't seen it yet.

Yep, that's Cristiano Ronaldo in a scene full of awesome.
IMAGE(http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8265/30sa4b8.gif)

Spunior wrote:

Yep, that's Cristiano Ronaldo in a scene full of awesome.
IMAGE(http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8265/30sa4b8.gif)

Thats gonna be an awkward conversation in the locker room later...

Just the fluffy kitties then

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1209068488958.gif)

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1210407672269.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1210406179840.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1210394102711.jpg)

and to be a cute sap

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1210406140495.jpg)

Rat Boy wrote:
JR wrote:

IMAGE(http://izismile.com/img/img2/20090512/selection_152_51.jpg)

I'm proclaiming JR winner of this page.

Seconded.

IMAGE(http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9895/omfghaxx.jpg)

Agemmon wrote:
Spunior wrote:

Yep, that's Cristiano Ronaldo in a scene full of awesome.
IMAGE(http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8265/30sa4b8.gif)

Thats gonna be an awkward conversation in the locker room later...

Looks like he's having one of those "moments of clarity".

Matokin wrote:

IMAGE(http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/nightwarrior666/1209068488958.gif)

Shouldn't this, by law, have a "this is SPARTAAAAAA!" caption?