Post a picture, entertain me!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/MAfLFZd.jpeg)

p.s. This is post #84721 in this thread. Wow.

BadKen wrote:

p.s. This is post #84721 in this thread. Wow.

I mean, this thread is old enough to vote now...

Demiurge wrote:

It's 11pm on a Friday night, and I'm bored. I'm far too young to be bored on a Friday night, but that's another thread altogether.

I demand you post a random entertaining picture. If it includes a monkey, even better. Points will be awarded at the end, and the winner will receive a gold star.

Ready, set, GO!

Vargen wrote:
BadKen wrote:

p.s. This is post #84721 in this thread. Wow.

I mean, this thread is old enough to vote now...

Have the points been awarded or the gold star given yet?

IMAGE(https://scontent-ord5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/441046196_995739798587808_5680855469141645535_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=0ydX-3UYGz0Q7kNvgEhVpO0&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCsh51F8wDzbObn_yOO9y2HCJ6ARm0imMAQrb_wx4KOKA&oe=663F1481)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/jq42Dvg.jpeg)

That cat is about to hear the tale of Dark Plageuis the Wise.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/MvidImT.png)

BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/MvidImT.png)

Eh, Picts or GTFO.

BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/MvidImT.png)

FHH is one of my favorite twitter accounts, the amount of patience it must require to shut down / correct / educate unwilling, ill-informed or plain bad actors everyday is mindblowing.

I have no idea whether this is real.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/TTdgEhm.jpeg)

I can't remember the game, but there was a parental verification from when I was a kid that asked parents similar trivia. I remember one being something about Nixon-era politics.

Somehow, remembering that makes me feel as old as knowing the correct answer is "video tapes."

Didn't the first Leisure Suit Larry game have questions about late 80's current affairs? Or so a degenerate friend of mine told me. Not me. Nope.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/p5tK5wf.jpeg)

OMG CaptainCrowbar, there is coffee all over my keyboard.

UpToIsomorphism wrote:

Somehow, remembering that makes me feel as old as knowing the correct answer is "video tapes."

The VCR we had... heating up food is a valid choice.

Orphu wrote:
UpToIsomorphism wrote:

Somehow, remembering that makes me feel as old as knowing the correct answer is "video tapes."

The VCR we had... heating up food is a valid choice.

That's what I said as well.

The first VCR my family owned had fake wood side panels. It was a top loading, glorious beast of a machine.

Oops.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/DxhADSA.jpg)

(source: @[email protected])

Agent 86 wrote:

The first VCR my family owned had fake wood side panels. It was a top loading, glorious beast of a machine.

I hated borrowing those things. They weighed a ton!

BadKen wrote:

Oops.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/DxhADSA.jpg)

(source: @[email protected])

I don't get it.

Strangeblades wrote:
BadKen wrote:

Oops.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/DxhADSA.jpg)

(source: @[email protected])

I don't get it.

Note the location of the driver (the bit that's meant to slot into the head of the screw so you can turn it).

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/RBbpDvs.png)

You can't fool me. Those ain't pictures of no caves.

1 out of 10 - Not one single cave, would not recommend

Edit: Badkenhaussered

Feeank wrote:

1 out of 10 - Not one single cave, would not recommend

Edit: Badkenhaussered

Wait till you hear about Glacier National Park.

Many, many aurora pics on social media today. This one has the big dipper!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/FkuYPOk.jpg)

Hank Green posted some aurora photos he took in Montana with his iPhone.

https://www.threads.net/@hankgreen/p...

You can get really good photos of the aroura with an iPhone if you do a little fiddling with the setting. Even more so if you have one of the newer Pro models.

IMAGE(https://i.postimg.cc/1RWbnktB/FB-IMG-1715514246659.jpg)

IMAGE(https://www.forumscp.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/c/acb15f6a705a26c66e3632370516befcc6983049.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://www.forumscp.com/uploads/default/original/3X/9/a/9af4725b7cebef63d429d66cf2b59abbad208cef.jpeg)