Post a picture, entertain me!

It's clearly a Stranger Things promo.

IMAGE(https://preview.redd.it/3tdr53zpve931.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b4cd9a1fce494ba8273b0dca06da47e04c9434d7)
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/461rEgd.png)

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/u20o1u38ch931.jpg)
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/8X5Q3Ex.jpg)

Bruce wrote:

Me: What are they talking about? How can peas possibly be "upside-down"? It's ridic.... Well whaddaya know - the peas are UPSIDE-DOWN!

Looks like they rotated instead of mirroring.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/a7BGV9Z.png)

A composite of about 300,000 images of the Moon, taken by an amateur:

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/yyrs3zmr5q931.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/ukYYmyU.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/TPUTCeM.png)

We were wandering around Boulder this weekend, and came across a 120 year old carriage house with a Tesla charger.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/l8CoQZU.jpg)

Also went to a candy shop with a neat cola collection.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/kQyfeph.jpg)

Spoilered for NSFW content:

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/yvxapxyyoda31.jpg)

Why NSFW? It's a dik dik pic.

Malor wrote:

Spoilered for NSFW content:

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/yvxapxyyoda31.jpg)

Why NSFW? It's a dik dik pic.

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/03/07/science/07BOOBIESJP2/07BOOBIESJP2-superJumbo-v3.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp)

IMAGE(https://www.savagechickens.com/wp-content/uploads/chickenwakeup.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/BuHnWic.jpg)

IMAGE(https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66708348_2295195220516206_4530879477223260160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn653BcN1tfBpCa5C7k-Pe73i8_rMwtsWSuYnO5Lp1Cee6MJIneYtEdx2KuhTAX2jVs1lgbTovEdzTdCdLqIVf7&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=c71cc9103f002a8d8c6f8bf4ebae0cfa&oe=5DAEB687)

farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/66708348_2295195220516206_4530879477223260160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQn653BcN1tfBpCa5C7k-Pe73i8_rMwtsWSuYnO5Lp1Cee6MJIneYtEdx2KuhTAX2jVs1lgbTovEdzTdCdLqIVf7&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=c71cc9103f002a8d8c6f8bf4ebae0cfa&oe=5DAEB687)

IMAGE(https://i.stack.imgur.com/PXO1N.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/8sYABVM.png)

The Australian government started offering a bounty for Hemsworths, which backfired when people started breeding them so they could turn them in.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/uDIOO1m.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/yLIBbeu.jpg)

IMAGE(https://preview.redd.it/v5p3qyryrua31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=72f427f203b0e25583d02ca14a069b87b3024cb8)

Confusing perspective

IMAGE(https://external-preview.redd.it/JHPhLXu-CBj4r0ep0RboLOwTiDpExcQ4wFEuH9wC2X0.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=122d0b29c68039736b250c87fb221c9ec2e53200)

farley3k wrote:

Confusing perspective

IMAGE(https://external-preview.redd.it/JHPhLXu-CBj4r0ep0RboLOwTiDpExcQ4wFEuH9wC2X0.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=122d0b29c68039736b250c87fb221c9ec2e53200)

fish eye lens? shot from inside the government's top secret Clarke Cylinder?

No special lens is needed other than a telephoto one for this effect (sometimes called telephoto compression). That plus a higher elevation plus deep depth of field plus rather flat lighting (notice the lack of shadows from the masts) all sort of work together to produce this illusion.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/zRAmK8v.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/0IVa6iH.jpg)

Milan, Italy

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/1u7t9h8etza31.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/iihMBlK.jpg)

multitap Bomberman was so much fun

Rykin wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/iihMBlK.jpg)

Well actually... (Puts on Grandpa glasses)