Post a picture, entertain me!

FiveIron wrote:

Oh no....

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/K8PMpwg.jpg)

From the makers of:
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/dyvDjC3.jpg)

Just a mock-up not a real thing.

Rykin wrote:

Just a mock-up not a real thing.

Too bad, I already had my dollar out.

Reminds me, haven't been to the National Mall in a while.

Here's the twitter thread of interested. I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/rN92MVE.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/75HTl55.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/PUy8SNV.jpg)

Kudzu is a relentless nightmare of a plant.

Just wait until you learn about knotweed!

The NHL has the best championship trophy of a ll the sports. Here is Vladamir Tarasenko's six day old child sleeping comfortably.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D89YgcgWsAE6qD0.jpg:large)

LeapingGnome wrote:

Just wait until you learn about knotweed!

That's just cilantro.

Jayhawker wrote:

The NHL has the best championship trophy of a ll the sports. Here is Vladamir Tarasenko's six day old child sleeping comfortably.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D89YgcgWsAE6qD0.jpg:large)

There's no way that baby is sleeping comfortably in that. I call BS. A baby that young can't hold its head up while awake much less while asleep. And I don't see it being held up by anything. Fake news!

My last "Blues won the Stanley Cup" off topic post due to a lack of NHL thread for this season. The blues had the worst record in the NHL on January third. Binnington started his first NHL game on January 7th, and won.Tony X is the greatest Twitter famous Blues fan on earth, and just nailed it.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/XIUikBb.png)

Although, this guy gets even more credit.

IMAGE(https://hockeytroll.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/scott-berry-just-won-100k-after-betting-400-on-the-blues-for-the-cup-in-january-watch-his-reaction-as-he-celebrates-stanley-cup-game-7.jpg)

Na Pali coastline Kauai, Hawaii

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/keivm3w437431.jpg)

I heartily recommend a Na Pali coast cruise, if you're ever in Kauai. It's a geological marvel.

This hotel in Netherlands looks like a Lego house.

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/gujgr0cugb431.jpg)

Lake Tahoe, NV

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/oxi02f4xbs311.jpg)

The Aldo Leopold Wilderness in New Mexico

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/olp75590l7431.jpg)

man... this planet is amazing.
I'm really going to miss this place when it shuts down.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

I heartily recommend a Na Pali coast cruise, if you're ever in Kauai. It's a geological marvel.

Strongly agree - also worth hiking the Hanakapiai Trail if you want to see some of that coastline up close and personal.

Kauai is definitely one of the most beautiful places I've been.

IMAGE(https://preview.redd.it/bh0a7j81mc431.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a0a35f393138302113e7849d95f0d2526603aac0)

I have been infected with New Mexico and there’s no cure. I’ve never been to nor heard of Aldo Leopold, but I can vouch for El Malpais and Socorro and all the places.

muraii wrote:

I have been infected with New Mexico and there’s no cure. I’ve never been to nor heard of Aldo Leopold, but I can vouch for El Malpais and Socorro and all the places.

We were stationed at Kirtland AFB when i was in 5th-7th grade. Lived in the suburbs on the south side of Albuquerque. I LOVE New Mexico, the climate, and archetecture, hiking in the desert. skiing. Going back for a good visit is on my short list of vacation trips.

Ronda’s bridge, Spain

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/mxBeJB2.jpg)

thrawn82 wrote:
muraii wrote:

I have been infected with New Mexico and there’s no cure. I’ve never been to nor heard of Aldo Leopold, but I can vouch for El Malpais and Socorro and all the places.

We were stationed at Kirtland AFB when i was in 5th-7th grade. Lived in the suburbs on the south side of Albuquerque. I LOVE New Mexico, the climate, and archetecture, hiking in the desert. skiing. Going back for a good visit is on my short list of vacation trips.

When I lived there I lived on the south side as well, in what I guess is the University Heights area. When I went back for a week and change in December I stayed in that neighborhood. So much had, and hadn’t, changed in the two decades since I’d been there. It’s still like a frontier town with metropolitan aspirations.

muraii wrote:
thrawn82 wrote:
muraii wrote:

I have been infected with New Mexico and there’s no cure. I’ve never been to nor heard of Aldo Leopold, but I can vouch for El Malpais and Socorro and all the places.

We were stationed at Kirtland AFB when i was in 5th-7th grade. Lived in the suburbs on the south side of Albuquerque. I LOVE New Mexico, the climate, and archetecture, hiking in the desert. skiing. Going back for a good visit is on my short list of vacation trips.

When I lived there I lived on the south side as well, in what I guess is the University Heights area. When I went back for a week and change in December I stayed in that neighborhood. So much had, and hadn’t, changed in the two decades since I’d been there. It’s still like a frontier town with metropolitan aspirations.

After going and google mapping it, i had my stuff backwards. we were on the north side of town. In the La Cueva Area. Looks like it has built up quite a bit since the mid early 90s when i was there. Our house is still there though.

farley3k wrote:

Ronda’s bridge, Spain

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/mxBeJB2.jpg)

The funny thing is while I've been past there it pretty much never looks like that because it's constantly impacted by masses of tourista buses year-round trying to get into the tiny town with very narrow streets.

So many of these epic photos seem to capture something that's frankly impossible to get on your own.

bnpederson wrote:

So many of these epic photos seem to capture something that's frankly impossible to get on your own.

IMAGE(http://wumo.com/img/wumo/2019/05/wumo5cd96399da2b97.19579895.jpg)
Credit: wumo.com

Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'm really going to miss this place when it shuts down.

IMAGE(https://cdn.memegenerator.es/imagenes/memes/full/3/51/3511433.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/04lpwd4n0z431.jpg)

Malor wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.redd.it/04lpwd4n0z431.jpg)

This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".

- Wade Garrett in the movie Roadhouse

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Ou3n01J.jpg)