Post a picture, entertain me!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/zFA6lvm.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i0.wp.com/www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/job.jpg?w=600&ssl=1)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/2Wcz2t5.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Tfxow4R.jpg)

The Walking Debt

Makes me think of Persona 3.

IMAGE(https://orig00.deviantart.net/6ee4/f/2015/238/0/a/newstudentintown_by_orioto-d97815k.jpg)

IMAGE(https://s26.postimg.org/hycyeiojd/lick_you.jpg)

This shows the true nature of pittbulls.

Those makeup pics, while amazing, are more than mildly disturbing.

(Not asking you to spoil/hide them, just making the comment.)

Nice.

IMAGE(http://www.lunarbaboon.com/storage/comicplanQ.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1506597684389)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/QRzujJo.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Tad2xG5.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/VqrHNJ0.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Yn7fLxA.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/uCdAd5w.jpg)

David Mitchell is a treat.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/uCdAd5w.jpg)

And now I know the best response when my friends ask me about this.

Grenn wrote:

David Mitchell is a treat.

I read that as "threat" and had a good laugh.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YwZjECU.jpg)

farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YwZjECU.jpg)

Don't look, Marion! Keep your eyes shut!

Grenn wrote:
farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YwZjECU.jpg)

Don't look, Marion! Keep your eyes shut!

IMAGE(https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--1nnLdy0K--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18s8qh8utjx9qgif.gif)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/6Vstw3O.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i0.wp.com/www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/shield01.jpg?w=600&ssl=1)

IMAGE(https://i0.wp.com/www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/shield.jpg?w=600&ssl=1)

IMAGE(https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22007729_1733501333620411_2167133631607445374_n.png?oh=e7aa5b3cf45eaef02111b74cefea1494&oe=5A3C0C07)

Grenn wrote:
farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YwZjECU.jpg)

Don't look, Mariott! Keep your eyes shut!

Ftfy

Wink_and_the_Gun wrote:
Grenn wrote:
farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YwZjECU.jpg)

Don't look, Mariott! Keep your eyes shut!

Ftfy

Now that I look at it, the building on it's right seems to be on it's knees.

Maybe...it's not a hug?

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/PF9cHRF.jpg)

Khajit has wares, if you have coin.

IMAGE(https://i.redditmedia.com/PMiVFgNVlP5pwJZedRBaH8kdWrWvfircih1VbTBCiqE.jpg?w=841&s=79faf2d4be43505148bc01522d3c10e5)

Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22007729_1733501333620411_2167133631607445374_n.png?oh=e7aa5b3cf45eaef02111b74cefea1494&oe=5A3C0C07)

This is the best thing I've seen since the last best thing.

Rat Boy wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22007729_1733501333620411_2167133631607445374_n.png?oh=e7aa5b3cf45eaef02111b74cefea1494&oe=5A3C0C07)

This is the best thing I've seen since the last best thing.

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the Internet? Localized entirely within our forum?

Gravey wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22007729_1733501333620411_2167133631607445374_n.png?oh=e7aa5b3cf45eaef02111b74cefea1494&oe=5A3C0C07)

This is the best thing I've seen since the last best thing.

At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the Internet? Localized entirely within our forum?

Yes.

May I see it?