Post a picture, entertain me!

Oh, Japan.

That's gotta be rough on the old genitals.

Everything's better in Japan!

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kXCeL3U.jpg)

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Oh, Japan.

That's gotta be rough on the old genitals.

Funny since I hear the youths aren’t really using them.

SuperDave wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:

Oh, Japan.

That's gotta be rough on the old genitals.

Funny since I hear the youths aren’t really using them.

This could be why.

MeatMan wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.lolbrary.com/content/968/only-in-japan-57968.gif)

The winner is totally cheating. Look at those knees bending!!

IMAGE(http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/195n0ib5pf0pljpg/ku-xlarge.jpg)

Speaking of that typhoon, LarryC says he's OK and they're battening down the hatches.

groan wrote:

This isn't a picture, itself but a funny Reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...

I couldn't figure out how to make a LONG screenshot.

There was also this guy, who pulled off the same gag but took it much further.

Garden Ninja wrote:
MeatMan wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.lolbrary.com/content/968/only-in-japan-57968.gif)

Today, on WTF Japan TV...

And THIS is exactly why I'm trying hard to get an assignment to Japan.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/AyRO1.gif)

Awesome. love the horse-head placements.

IMAGE(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/638/208/3d1.gif)

DanyBoy wrote:
BadKen wrote:

Click to embiggen. (Source)
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/O39zcl.jpg)

I'd be a lot more impressed with this if it was geographically accurate. It's a pretty image, but for me maps are suppose to be dense and elegant presentations of data, to be poured over and analysed. But that's just me.

So information like this old world style?
IMAGE(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DnrU6Kl7Q-0/ULppyxvfQpI/AAAAAAAAXK4/euiHdHQtMe0/s640/inverted+world.jpg)

I know some of you like this "doge" meme that's going around even though I don't quite get it. So here ya go.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/r768Tat.jpg)

ccesarano wrote:

I know some of you like this "doge" meme that's going around even though I don't quite get it. So here ya go.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/r768Tat.jpg)

Inu Yasha?

Coldstream wrote:

And THIS is exactly why I'm trying hard to get an assignment to Japan. :D

And maybe why Vector is trying to leave it!

sometimesdee wrote:
ccesarano wrote:

I know some of you like this "doge" meme that's going around even though I don't quite get it. So here ya go.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/r768Tat.jpg)

Inu Yasha?

The game Okami. It's a stunningly beautiful Zelda style adventure and well worth playing. Especially if you have a PS3 and get the HD version.

EDIT: I'd forgotten but my avatar is actually from one of the bosses in the game. Also if anyone wants to see more of the art style from the game there are a bunch of awesome wallpapers here: http://www.artofokami.com

Coldstream wrote:
Garden Ninja wrote:
MeatMan wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.lolbrary.com/content/968/only-in-japan-57968.gif)

Today, on WTF Japan TV...

And THIS is exactly why I'm trying hard to get an assignment to Japan. :D

I was thinking the same thing, but apparently the curfew for service members is even stricter than it is in Korea. I'm shooting for New Zealand or Australia next station.
A friend of mine just got orders for Belgium. I'm exceedingly jealous.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Coldstream wrote:

And THIS is exactly why I'm trying hard to get an assignment to Japan. :D

And maybe why Vector is trying to leave it!

This country can no longer handle my awesome and have politely requested I leave. I will acquiesce but take one of their women with me.

FYI, that white dog is the Softbank mascot. He's f*cking everywhere. The space dog and weird "doge" meme are the same thing.

MeatMan wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7886286336/hBD3F7D18/)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/9Av5Wqh.gif)

muttonchop wrote:

IMAGE(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/638/208/3d1.gif)

Damnit Moon Moon on the Moon!

Orion Nebula
Click for ginormous (9000x9000) version.
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/QP2VSG9l.jpg)

BadKen wrote:

Orion Nebula
Click for ginormous (9000x9000) version.
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/QP2VSG9l.jpg)

Pretty sure I can see 6 out of 12 Doctors in there...

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kdMPVl.jpg)

BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kdMPVl.jpg)

ya, that's asking for trouble.

BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kdMPVl.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.atumvirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/double_facepalm.png)

BadKen wrote:

Orion Nebula
Click for ginormous (9000x9000) version.

It ain't no Mutara Nebula. u_u

BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kdMPVl.jpg)

What book is this from? West Side School? The school that was supposed to be built one story task and 113 classrooms wide, but they read the plans sideways so... Yeah.

The principal was always saying this. He also installed one elevator that could only go up, and one elevator that could only go down. They each worked perfectly once, and then never again.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
BadKen wrote:

Orion Nebula
Click for ginormous (9000x9000) version.

It ain't no Mutara Nebula. u_u

One more word...JUST ONE...about the Mutara Nebula and I'll look it up to see if its real or not and then be justly offended that you insulted my new favorite nebula.

Yonder wrote:
BadKen wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/kdMPVl.jpg)

What book is this from? West Side School? The school that was supposed to be built one story task and 113 classrooms wide, but they read the plans sideways so... Yeah.

The principal was always saying this. He also installed one elevator that could only go up, and one elevator that could only go down. They each worked perfectly once, and then never again.

You mean Wayside School.