Post a picture, entertain me!

Katy wrote:

At least the king enjoyed the bacon (you forgot the punchline image):
IMAGE(http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20121129after.gif)

Ahh yeah, been meaning to try to figure out how to get that without viewing source. Googled it and came upon this. Turns out it's hidden in plain sight in all the stupid social sharing buttons my brain has learned to ignore.

kexx wrote:
Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
trueheart78 wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.th78.me/humor/saved_by_the_office.jpg)

Is this a real thing, or am I going to wind up with a broken heart?

Fake. Mark Paul Gosselaar looks like this today:

IMAGE(http://movies.rightcelebrity.com/wp-content/photos/Mark_Paul_Gosselaar_1.jpg)

Well, yeah, but he's reprised the role in the SBTB reunion on Jimmy Fallon's show. IT COULD HAPPEN!

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7PtdxKCYAAcgMn.jpg)

Like Dhaelis, I would probably run away screaming if I came around the corner and saw this:

IMAGE(http://cubiclebot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/177.jpg)

VicD714 wrote:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7PtdxKCYAAcgMn.jpg)

I completely disagree with the caption. Regular taxedermy in someone's house is creepy (as opposed to a museum display, where there's some learning/scientific aspect). Make it fun and hilarious-- display a talent beyond posing dead bodies.

This pic is amazing!

Here's what comes up when you google image search "crazy taxidermy":

IMAGE(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2187/2748844643_583954a9e1.jpg)

IMAGE(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_crPBCZok0RE/SuBqM-czjQI/AAAAAAAAQeo/EAf69TGKbCs/s400/creepy-taxidermy-25.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.fishingfury.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/crazy-bass-300x225.jpg)

IMAGE(http://scienceblogs.com/bioephemera/wp-content/blogs.dir/263/files/2012/04/i-6d9238ef99075eb978e5a15fe17a5416-EarthSpirit_2010deMolina.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.impactlab.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/twisted-taxidermy-thing1.jpg)

IMAGE(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_crPBCZok0RE/SuBpl1QBmtI/AAAAAAAAQcg/fc4Gq5NfEbo/s400/creepy-taxidermy-6.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.tifr.us/storage/crappy-taxidermy-crazy-fish-monster.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.pacificbreeze353.com/newspics/World21.jpg)

IMAGE(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FdpBYTH6CL8/Sg6lRYaspQI/AAAAAAAABPQ/WRoNhmJg0i0/s320/boxingsquirrels.jpg)

IMAGE(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/3753355884_378e4e8a49.jpg)

IMAGE(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_crPBCZok0RE/SuBqMigrBPI/AAAAAAAAQeg/wCBeHwkgrHQ/s400/creepy-taxidermy-24.jpg)

Are you not entertained?

Those mice shots reminded me of Dinner for Schmucks
IMAGE(http://fixingfilms.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/1275544859.jpg)

Oh wow... Flashback.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/bsW4K.jpg)

That's unexpectedly depressing.

tuffalobuffalo wrote:

Here's what comes up when you google image search "crazy taxidermy":

[Lots of hilarious taxidermy]

Are you not entertained?

I am very entertained! Thanks for that!

Rallick wrote:

That's unexpectedly depressing.

But oh so funny.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Rallick wrote:

That's unexpectedly depressing.

But oh so funny.

Maybe he should have bought her a better game.

ccesarano wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Rallick wrote:

That's unexpectedly depressing.

But oh so funny.

Maybe he should have bought her a better game.

BAZINGA!

If he had bought 7 they'd probably still be together.

maverickz wrote:

If he had bought 7 they'd probably still be together.

Trufax.

IMAGE(http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/customer_service/1.jpg)
IMAGE(http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/customer_service/2.jpg)
IMAGE(http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/customer_service/3.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/fRs8q.png)

That was good, really good, and then the last message put it over the top to godlike.

trueheart78 wrote:

(Twitter conversation)[/url]

*cough*

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/lkWZH.jpg)

Damn. Koala's be vicious sons o' bitches.

Katy wrote:
trueheart78 wrote:

(Twitter conversation)

*cough*

This is a picture thread, not a link thread

Also, my bad, just thought it was funny. Here, I'll try and make up for it...

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/dfEFA.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/GAW7C.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/PHRb0.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/Lf5fW.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/Zfi59.png)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/T5nDA.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/8KeRK.gif)

Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/lkWZH.jpg)

Ummm... aren't koala's a protected species? How did this guy get him as a "greenhouse pet"? O_o

Demosthenes wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/lkWZH.jpg)

Ummm... aren't koala's a protected species? How did this guy get him as a "greenhouse pet"? O_o

And he is selling it on a Mazda website. And it RAPED AND KILLED their cat!!! I'm not a cat person, but this is not OK. And the guy spells "quiet" as "quite" twice! He's a monster.

IMAGE(http://www.lolbrary.com/wall-content/490/wall-content-kids-today-wont-get-this-coffee-table-34490.gif)

IMAGE(http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/11/30/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1354298200-1.gif)

Atras wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/lkWZH.jpg)

Ummm... aren't koala's a protected species? How did this guy get him as a "greenhouse pet"? O_o

And he is selling it on a Mazda website. And it RAPED AND KILLED their cat!!! I'm not a cat person, but this is not OK. And the guy spells "quiet" as "quite" twice! He's a monster.

Its a craigslist post that somebody put up on a Mazda website. I'm convinced there are people dedicated to trolling craigslist. I remember there used to be a site where a guy would post the most outrageous things and have back and forths with the responders. Some of them were pretty hilarious but for the life of me I can't remember the site name.

EvilDead wrote:

Its a craigslist post that somebody put up on a Mazda website. I'm convinced there are people dedicated to trolling craigslist. I remember there used to be a site where a guy would post the most outrageous things and have back and forths with the responders. Some of them were pretty hilarious but for the life of me I can't remember the site name.

This maybe? Emails from an Asshole

Trachalio wrote:

IMAGE(http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/11/30/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-7145-1354298200-1.gif)

That is genius!

Edit: I'm assuming that's a dust buster but I don't think mine goes in reverse.