Post a picture, entertain me!

wordsmythe wrote:

IMAGE(http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/mattimus505/not%20my%20stuff/strength.jpg)

Aw man, that show was so great.

"The strongest Maaaan ... in the world."

While I feel like this turkey day discussion is starting to border on P&C (which is scary unto itself)... I have to agree with those that have said, if everything is THAT important to you, then you gotta do it yourself. Demanding that a pie be made using ONLY this recipe... then you make it. What if I think my pumpkin pie is better and I don't have to research to make it? I'm out of luck, and now feeling extremely put out and would probably consider buying a deli-ordered turkey dinner from one of my company's stores and staying home with my wife and Skyrim.

It's like that show Bridezillas. If it's so important that everything be absolutely perfect... it's really better to do it yourself because NO ONE is going to do everything JUST the way you imagined it in your head... and possibly relax a little to enjoy the holiday for the company and family rather than how perfect the spread is before everyone rips into it.

IMAGE(http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/attachments/f11/32177d1321907667-2c-stanley-pictures-sonnovabitch-where-pictures-thumb.jpg)
IMAGE(http://www.luminous-landscape.com/images-94/where-are.jpg)
IMAGE(http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/84f/835/ce0/resized/hitler-meme-generator-the-pictures-where-are-they-a0a18d.jpg)

oldmanscene24 wrote:
ibdoomed wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:

Hey Marney, should I bring a casserole dish with or without a lid to cram up your bunghole?

You and all the other people hating on Marney must not have a clue how hard it is to pull off a holiday feast. You all need to get off your lazy football watching asses and do some work for a change. I swear this year I'm going to put my foot through the f*cking TV so they can't f*cking watch that goddamn f*cking evil ass game.

First off, you might try switching to decaf. Secondly, I have planned and hosted more holiday feasts than I can count without being dictatorial about it, but thanks for making presumptions about me. Finally because of this experience, I know that if, as host, I want to serve with a specific spoon then I had better have one in my drawer. I should be thankful that I can share the season with loved ones instead of brow beating them over store brand ice cream.

PS: I love football.

Sorry I took it out on you. I just hate this time of year and I just want life to end.

"Hey doc, it hurts when I host Thanksgiving dinner."

Gravey wrote:

"Hey doc, it hurts when I host Thanksgiving dinner."

Drumstick --> butt

ibdoomed wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:
ibdoomed wrote:
oldmanscene24 wrote:

Hey Marney, should I bring a casserole dish with or without a lid to cram up your bunghole?

You and all the other people hating on Marney must not have a clue how hard it is to pull off a holiday feast. You all need to get off your lazy football watching asses and do some work for a change. I swear this year I'm going to put my foot through the f*cking TV so they can't f*cking watch that goddamn f*cking evil ass game.

First off, you might try switching to decaf. Secondly, I have planned and hosted more holiday feasts than I can count without being dictatorial about it, but thanks for making presumptions about me. Finally because of this experience, I know that if, as host, I want to serve with a specific spoon then I had better have one in my drawer. I should be thankful that I can share the season with loved ones instead of brow beating them over store brand ice cream.

PS: I love football.

Sorry I took it out on you. I just hate this time of year and I just want life to end.

Is there an app for that?

oldmanscene24 wrote:

First off, you might try switching to decaf.

IMAGE(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln2ih0I6q31qlbfwco1_500.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/an6Mj.jpg)
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/U0p2S.jpg)IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/RBzFY.jpg)

Montalban wrote:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/U0p2S.jpg)

He's been touched by His Noodly Appendage!

Also,
IMAGE(https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/539741_354083321332383_279491628_n.jpg)

IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpbkj6sHe1qhgoafo1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdp1nz5dRw1qdmbj8o1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdoloqNfsw1qjzijvo1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnyqnpr5e1rhbiuqo1_r3_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdn19obml91rg0lgoo2_500.gif)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdrjeleRUv1rkywxro1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdqrj4IYji1raitqvo1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdq2c6FVVZ1qfa57jo1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdptkbXclu1qcr9ejo7_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpkzxLp2t1ryg3y7o1_500.jpg)
--break--
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpgsgEetB1rigqoeo1_500.jpg)
IMAGE(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dcc9zgyD1r1ksmuo1_500.gif)

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/19/heiQ8wXznkCzNGR3772O-g2.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/13/twCP0t3SME6c0ya2Crow-Q2.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/19/oarnk3eFaU2t28dFenuNGw2.jpg)

IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdptkbXclu1qcr9ejo7_500.jpg)

Ooh! Ooh! It's almost that time of year again!

ccesarano wrote:
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdptkbXclu1qcr9ejo7_500.jpg)

Ooh! Ooh! It's almost that time of year again!

Second best Christmas movie after Die Hard.

wordsmythe wrote:

IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdq2c6FVVZ1qfa57jo1_500.jpg)

I have no idea what this is, but it sure makes me giggle!

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/15/xj5IP3UNTU2p3NsbV7SOgQ2.jpg)

fleabagmatt wrote:
wordsmythe wrote:

IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdq2c6FVVZ1qfa57jo1_500.jpg)

I have no idea what this is, but it sure makes me giggle!

I think it was from the Get Smart movie.

edit: Yeah, it is.

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
ccesarano wrote:
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdptkbXclu1qcr9ejo7_500.jpg)

Ooh! Ooh! It's almost that time of year again!

Second best Christmas movie after Die Hard.

We should be friends!

WipEout wrote:
Bonus_Eruptus wrote:
ccesarano wrote:
IMAGE(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdptkbXclu1qcr9ejo7_500.jpg)

Ooh! Ooh! It's almost that time of year again!

Second best Christmas movie after Die Hard.

We should be friends!

Scrooged and The Ref are tied on my list.

But yeah, Die Hard is at the top.

"Ho ho ho. Now I have a machine gun."

You guys spelled Gremlins wrong.

I may not be getting the cultural undertones from that memo issued by Marney, but it seems to me like it's a good way to go about it. These family affairs are a little more complicated than the usual friendly get-together because of all the power dynamics. The way I see it, Marney seems to be sort-of-but-not-quite obligated to put on the family thanksgiving preparations because everyone else doesn't want to host the party, they don't want to step up and take the reins, but want to party anyway, so Marney gets left holding the bag.

In that situation, I feel like she has every right to dictate whatever she feels is necessary. It's not necessarily about personal feelings of perfection. Some preferences might have been expressed to her by other parties and she's just going by the things that will least offend the gathering as a whole, only she has to be the one to say it because everyone else is too chicken or too lazy to say it out loud.

I mean, if it really irritated me that much, I'd just jump right in and put in my own oar in the preparations, so she doesn't have to tell me what to do, right? Or perhaps, simply make a habit of not attending Thankgiving altogether.

I dunno. Food's food to me. If it keeps me alive, I thank my lucky stars and whoever brought it. Poorer people have to spend the holidays eating food from dumpsters. Isn't Thanksgiving about having a grateful outlook in general?

master0 wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/15/xj5IP3UNTU2p3NsbV7SOgQ2.jpg)

What else is being held besides the game case? Crack pipe?

IMAGE(http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/romanmars/f8f0113fc3014f9f1465ca6b09fa897d.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/romanmars/1b8bf54db186ab92406acd7ae69f30b3.jpg)

Pictures came up when I was listening to this podcast.

IMAGE(http://dailygrindhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/long-kiss-goodnight.jpg)

"Draw something awesome."

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/IeSZY.jpg)

"Draw a T-Rex on the box." and she was from Canada, so...

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/4z54M.jpg)

"Can you draw a guy in a shirt and tie fighting a t rex?" I read it wrong and thought he meant "tie fighting" so I added the words once I was done.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/E5w3S.jpg)

See more at People ask me to draw ___ on the box. So I do.

Dragon Effect! (Dragon Age + Mass Effect)

IMAGE(http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/325/c/5/dragon_effect_by_andrewryanart-d5lq8wr.jpg)

Art's gallery with close up images of characters.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

IMAGE(http://dailygrindhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/long-kiss-goodnight.jpg)

Charlie!

This + Die Hard = BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAR!

Mantid wrote:

Dragon Effect! (Dragon Age + Mass Effect)

IMAGE(http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/325/c/5/dragon_effect_by_andrewryanart-d5lq8wr.jpg)

Art's gallery with close up images of characters.

Who do I have to awkwardly bump polygons with before even more awkwardly fading to black to get this made?

IHateDRM wrote:
Mantid wrote:

Dragon Effect! (Dragon Age + Mass Effect)

snip

Art's gallery with close up images of characters.

Who do I have to awkwardly bump polygons with before even more awkwardly fading to black to get this made?

So I'm not the only one who wishes bioware stopped trying to do sex scenes. There just bad at it. Actually pretty much all video games that try for that are horrid. Although the last relationship scene with Jack in mass effect was sweet, but it involved no sex.

Mantid wrote:

Dragon Effect! (Dragon Age + Mass Effect)

IMAGE(http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/325/c/5/dragon_effect_by_andrewryanart-d5lq8wr.jpg)

Art's gallery with close up images of characters.

Holee-crap. That's one of the more awesome things I've seen in a very long time!