Post a picture, entertain me!

Her sense of humor isn't as great as she thinks it is.

In fact, if you have to point out you have "quite a sense of humor," you don't.

Hey Marney, should I bring a casserole dish with or without a lid to cram up your bunghole?

I don't even know that the difference between a soup spoon and a serving spoon is. There are big spoons and small spoons. Any further categories are just going to make things unnecessarily complicated.

muttonchop wrote:

I don't even know that the difference between a soup spoon and a serving spoon is. There are big spoons and small spoons. Any further categories are just going to make things unnecessarily complicated.

Heathen. Next you are going to say that you don't understand salad forks or oyster forks. Get back to the barn.

muttonchop wrote:

I don't even know that the difference between a soup spoon and a serving spoon is. There are big spoons and small spoons. Any further categories are just going to make things unnecessarily complicated.

I don't think "unnecessary complication" is something the host has any concept of.

tanstaafl wrote:

OK, someone make this happen...
IMAGE(http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/03/loeg88.jpg)

I so very badly want this to be a real thing.

Agent 86 wrote:

I so very badly want this to be a real thing.

Pretty sure Alan Moore would set fire to himself before allowing it. Also, we're kind of limited by the fact that Kurt Russell plays about half of the iconic heroes of the 80's.

kazooka wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:

I so very badly want this to be a real thing.

Pretty sure Alan Moore would set fire to himself before allowing it. Also, we're kind of limited by the fact that Kurt Russell plays about half of the iconic heroes of the 80's.

How about a "League of Extraordinary Kurt Russells"?

I'll be in my bunk.

Wembley wrote:
kazooka wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:

I so very badly want this to be a real thing.

Pretty sure Alan Moore would set fire to himself before allowing it. Also, we're kind of limited by the fact that Kurt Russell plays about half of the iconic heroes of the 80's.

How about a "League of Extraordinary Kurt Russells"?

This is the best idea.

muttonchop wrote:

I don't even know that the difference between a soup spoon and a serving spoon is. There are big spoons and small spoons. Any further categories are just going to make things unnecessarily complicated.

The other spoons would refer to the serving spoon as The Spoonest.

Wembley wrote:
kazooka wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:

I so very badly want this to be a real thing.

Pretty sure Alan Moore would set fire to himself before allowing it. Also, we're kind of limited by the fact that Kurt Russell plays about half of the iconic heroes of the 80's.

How about a "League of Extraordinary Kurt Russells"?

IMAGE(http://t.qkme.me/3olhwb.jpg)

Rykin wrote:

Saw this on DeviantArt this morning. Titled Cuteness Overload:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/BK4mk.jpg)

Question: Why are the pupils so dilated? Was this shot with a low light camera or is the kitten high on acid?

EDIT: Never mind. My cat's eyes are that dilated right now. Huh. It just looked weird.

Cats will dilate their pupils for a number of reasons. One of the most common ones I see is when tracking a bug, toy, laser dot, etc. even in bright light.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Cats will dilate their pupils for a number of reasons. One of the most common ones I see is when tracking a bug, toy, laser dot, etc. even in bright light.

Cool.

IMAGE(http://stuffstonerslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/23563_cat_smoking.jpg)
IMAGE(http://totalcatmove.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/marijuana-and-cats-seized.jpg)

Here's where the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen poster came from.

And the best part is the proposed plot...

When war-hero-turned-handyman Kesuke Miyagi is found drained of blood, it becomes clear that the occult gang known as the Lost Boys are targeting the only individuals that can stop them from complete domination of America. It's the perfect case for the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen--except that their government contact, Oscar Goldman, disbanded the team in 1979 after they defeated Mr. Han's army of the living dead.

Now, disgraced scientist Emmet Brown has to put together a new team to combat the growing threat of the Lost Boys and their leader, a newly resurrected vampire kingpin Tony Montana: Transportation specialist Jack Burton, ex-commando B.A. Baracus, tech wizard Angus MacGyver and the mysteriously powerful femme fatale known only as "Lisa." But will Brown be able to stop the Lost Boys before time runs out?

((And before anyone gets too confused, note the date the original article was published...))

LouZiffer wrote:

IMAGE(http://totalcatmove.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/marijuana-and-cats-seized.jpg)

OMG I KNEW I recognized that guy. f*cking Philadelphia.

Double post with image:
IMAGE(http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Extraordinary-Adventures-of-Adele-Blac-Sec_DVD_2D-600x846.jpg)

IMAGE(https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/13/D3vo9K4pH0GvORabhKyGpA2.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.vintagecomputing.com/wp-content/images/retroscan/trs-80_modem_large.jpg)

Only 399.95 (about $859.81 in 2012 dollars)!

What is wrong with you people and broken images?

Veloxi wrote:

What is wrong with you people and broken images?

It might be what's wrong with you.

When I look at the forum from work, any images that are on sites blocked by the corporate firewall appear broken.

Probably a browser thing. I'm using Firefox and usually can't see embedded images from Trachalio (can't see sku boi's either). But I can see them when I copy the url out and put them in the address bar.

Probably hotlinking prevention by the sites where the image is hosted.

Anyhoo.. picture!

IMAGE(http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/freakout.gif)

Stengah wrote:

Probably a browser thing. I'm using Firefox and usually can't see embedded images from Trachalio (can't see sku boi's either). But I can see them when I copy the url out and put them in the address bar.

Same here and I'm on chrome. I suspect hotlink issues.

Stengah wrote:

Probably a browser thing. I'm using Firefox and usually can't see embedded images from Trachalio (can't see sku boi's either). But I can see them when I copy the url out and put them in the address bar.

I usually can't see images people link from facebook on my primary browser.

It's usually not too big of a loss.

Trachalio wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.vintagecomputing.com/wp-content/images/retroscan/trs-80_modem_large.jpg)

Only 399.95 (about $859.81 in 2012 dollars)!

Holy cow! 1200 baud?? Unbelievable!

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/skpLz.gif)