Post a picture, entertain me!

She's a maaaaniac, MAAAAANIAC I sure know.

And she's dancing like she's never danced before.

And the other guy looks like he's Big Trouble in a little China shop.

ccesarano wrote:

She's a maaaaniac, MAAAAANIAC I sure know.

And she's dancing like she's never danced before.

WRONG!

Distantsound wrote:

I think she is Lisa from Weird Science

RIGHT!

IMAGE(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8437/7771513126_eff675a28f_b.jpg)

Yonder wrote:

The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't quite place him. No idea who the girl on the left is.

ccesarano wrote:

She's a maaaaniac, MAAAAANIAC I sure know.

And she's dancing like she's never danced before.

Thanks. These posts are the first that have officially made me feel old.

TigerBill wrote:
ccesarano wrote:

She's a maaaaniac, MAAAAANIAC I sure know.

And she's dancing like she's never danced before.

WRONG!

Distantsound wrote:

I think she is Lisa from Weird Science

RIGHT!
:)

I actually haven't seen either movie so I'm willing to concede defeat.

Don't threaten me, Al! You're out of shape, I'll kick your arse.

trueheart78 wrote:
Yonder wrote:

The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't quite place him. No idea who the girl on the left is.

ccesarano wrote:

She's a maaaaniac, MAAAAANIAC I sure know.

And she's dancing like she's never danced before.

Thanks. These posts are the first that have officially made me feel old.

I second that. Especially considering ccesarano's followup comment... ie : "I actually haven't seen either movie so I'm willing to concede defeat."

Hey, I've at least seen Big Trouble in Little China. As far as "quintessential nerd movies of the 80's" go I'd rather a flick like Real Genius.

ccesarano wrote:

Hey, I've at least seen Big Trouble in Little China. As far as "quintessential nerd movies of the 80's" go I'd rather a flick like Real Genius.

You are now forgiven. ... Kent.

IMAGE(http://mimg.ugo.com/201008/55574/cuts/kent-real-genius_288x288.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/0mEsH.jpg)

This is clearly wrong. The bible states the earth was formed in seven days!
/P&C
/Fundamentalist

[size=6]Yes, I know there is a scale at the bottom right[/size]

LouZiffer wrote:
ccesarano wrote:

Hey, I've at least seen Big Trouble in Little China. As far as "quintessential nerd movies of the 80's" go I'd rather a flick like Real Genius.

You are now forgiven. ... Kent.

IMAGE(http://mimg.ugo.com/201008/55574/cuts/kent-real-genius_288x288.jpg)

"...it IS God!"

Saw this on DeviantArt this morning. Titled Cuteness Overload:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/BK4mk.jpg)

IMAGE(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qpDlVoVmaKc/UKpAa4oo2iI/AAAAAAAAEQA/8CVnIWOUz-s/s800/Oh-Yes-Spread-That-sh*t-All-Over.png)

NSMike wrote:

timeline

All I can say is, single cells took their sweet time. If they had got their act together sooner, we all would be telepathic cyborgs ruling the galaxy by now.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/5WHNv.jpg)

Yonder wrote:

The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't quite place him. No idea who the girl on the left is.

That's MacGyver. Notice the Swiss army knife.

Quintin_Stone wrote:
Yonder wrote:

The guy on the right looks familiar but I can't quite place him. No idea who the girl on the left is.

That's MacGyver. Notice the Swiss army knife.

He meant the guy on the far right. Jack Burton.

IMAGE(http://i39.tinypic.com/21oyqle.jpg)

Oh. And...

IMAGE(http://billsmovieemporium.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/weird_science_247818.jpg)

WORD.

Oh apparently I can't read. Or I don't know my left from my right.

IMAGE(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_foObSgN2ZjI/TJMUjmdGF1I/AAAAAAAAAvE/mUvPPMYHXpQ/s1600/lens+coffee+cup.jpg)

Didn't someone give Stringbalds one of those a while back?

fleabagmatt wrote:

Didn't someone give Stringbalds one of those a while back?

Yup. I got the lens cup, not the camera, from Tigerbill, the nicest guy like evar! Strongpopple has never been happier!

Those in the states need to get ready for Thanksgiving. Do you know what you're bringing?
IMAGE(http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2012/11/thanksgivingletter_1/538041259.jpg)

Whatever Lisa brings, I hope she dumps it on Marney's head.

IMAGE(http://www.lolbrary.com/content/760/f*ck-you-im-a-hoooooooorse-33760.gif)

Gravey wrote:

Whatever Lisa brings, I hope she dumps it on Marney's head.

No kidding. I had planned to go to the coast for Thanksgiving with a few family members, but due to some recent developments similar to the above, I'm going to bail and just stay home.

Gravey wrote:

Whatever Lisa brings, I hope she dumps it on Marney's head.

Hopefully Lisa is bringing a can of whoop-ass. I doubt any of the other people attending would have a problem with it.

I've thought of the notion of a Thanksgiving dinner where each family provides a little bit o' somethin'.

A note like that? Bullsh*t. You're getting a bag of cheetos.

ccesarano wrote:

I've thought of the notion of a Thanksgiving dinner where each family provides a little bit o' somethin'.

A note like that? Bullsh*t. You're getting a bag of cheetos.

Make sure they're the 'Flamin Hot' kind, with a regulation size bowl and serving tongs....

Our base deal is the host provides the main dishes and beverages while the rest of the family pitches in with sides & desserts. There's always some coordination involved around oven space, but it's more about having enough food for 25+ people without making the host shoulder the entire burden. Asking people to pitch in is fair but that level of micromanagement would be cringe worthy.