Certis and E3 talk

I think we should start talking about going to E3 and all meeting up.Maybe Certis can hook a couple of us up with tickets:)I'll take 4 please.

1) We have a meet and greet while we're at E3, two years running so far. Great time, every time!

2) No, Certis cannot hook you up with tickets.

This year should be great. I'll let you know when I have tickets so you can tell me the plan for this year.

Last year, the time and location were nailed down a few days prior to the event. It was a dinner affair, away from the hubbub, so anyone could attend regardless of whether they were attending E3.

You did have to show the secret tattoo, though.

The Fly wrote:

You did have to show the secret tattoo, though.

Crap, my wife won't let me get a tattoo.....maybe I can get one of those spray on ones just for the weekend.Just don't tell Certis ok.

Brae, you can swap the tat for a piercing of Certis's choice. I'd get to work on it now though. I'm up for the meet and greet, assuming CrawlingChaos and the other OC contingent car pool or something. It's a pretty ugly drive at 5p on a Thursday or whatever day it is.

I will have to see what I can do to score tickets. *wanders over to the Blizzard building and knocks on their door with the puppy dog face*

Certis wrote:
It''s going to just be the four of us, crying into our beers. I just know it.

How many people showed up last year?Maybe if we talk about it now then more people will make plans to show up:)

Im game for a meetup, mind if I bring some people?
I'd hate to "dissapear" on some coworkers for something I want to do, at the risk of getting left at an industry party sometime that week.

Ganguro wrote:
Im game for a meetup, mind if I bring some people?
I'd hate to "dissapear" on some coworkers for something I want to do, at the risk of getting left at an industry party sometime that week.

As long as they all get the tattoo's they can come:)

Do the tattoos have racing stripes? Sorry Brae, couldn't resist.

LobsterMobster wrote:
Do the tattoos have racing stripes? Sorry Brae, couldn't resist. ;)

I don't know thier Certis secert tattoo's so it could be a duck for all I know but you know if it was up to me they would all have racing stripes.

And so you know smart ass I sold that ugly modded 360 for 1650.00 bucks on Ebay.

And so you know smart ass I sold that ugly modded 360 for 1650.00 bucks on Ebay.

I don't say this often but.... pwned!

I'm glad you sold that thing, Braehole. Cause if you brought it with you, I'd have to take it away from you and do something ... sinister ... to it. Sorry, but that thing truly was ugly. I don't care how much you made off of it.

Fletcher wrote:
I'm glad you sold that thing, Braehole. Cause if you brought it with you, I'd have to take it away from you and do something ... sinister ... to it. Sorry, but that thing truly was ugly. I don't care how much you made off of it.

O god I know that thing was hideous.I'm so glad I dumped that thing.I was so sick of it and all the problems I had making it.
By the way I need 4 tickets to E3 Fletcher hook me up:)
I had a guy that was getting me tickets last year and it ended up he only could get 4.So then he tells me I can use them for a couple of hours if I wanted.It was cool of him to offer but I'm not driving 8 hours for that.If I can get tickets ahead of time then I'll for sure go.

Fletcher has no tickets to give. Go about your business. Move along.

I am seriously working an angle with some old Interplay folks. They may have some contacts still that can get me past Certis's bouncers at the front door.

Braehole wrote:
Certis wrote:
It''s going to just be the four of us, crying into our beers. I just know it.

How many people showed up last year?Maybe if we talk about it now then more people will make plans to show up:)

Like a couple hundred. All with the tattoos. We turned a few dozen away, after Pyro gave them a good punching.

Fletcher wrote:
I'm glad you sold that thing, Braehole. Cause if you brought it with you, I'd have to take it away from you and do something ... sinister ... to it, like take it home and play it with a paper bag over its face. Sorry, but that thing truly was ugly. I don't care how much you made off of it.

Edited for truth.

zeroKFE wrote:
Fletcher wrote:
I'm glad you sold that thing, Braehole. Cause if you brought it with you, I'd have to take it away from you and do something ... sinister ... to it, like take it home and play it with a paper bag over its face. Sorry, but that thing truly was ugly. I don't care how much you made off of it.

Edited for truth.

Oh, snap! More pwnage!

Certis said:

2) Yes, Certis can hook you up with tickets.

There - fixed it for ya!

I'll take 2 please!

As the ranking West Coast officer on deck, I am proud to announce that I will be in attending E3 and any GWJ slap and tickle.

This time, I may go on the same day as Certis and the crew so I can ride his coattails for the "trickle-down swag."

Once again, I will offer my services to find us a spot for dinner. Let me know where you are staying and I'll find us a place.

Unfortunately, due to the impending arrival of my son around the same time, I won't be able to attend. Should my son arrive early, I will be there with bells on. Unless you think that'd be a bit distracting...

If I dont' go, I might be able to give my gigantor pass to someone, but we'll have to wait and see. It might just end up being my boss who takes it.

Sephirotic wrote:

If I dont' go, I might be able to give my gigantor pass to someone, but we'll have to wait and see. It might just end up being my boss who takes it.

The moochers are restless. Please do not encourage them.

Edit: Good luck with childbirth! Here's to a happy and healthy baby... coming soon!

CrawlingChaos wrote:
Sephirotic wrote:

If I dont' go, I might be able to give my gigantor pass to someone, but we'll have to wait and see. It might just end up being my boss who takes it.

The moochers are restless. Please do not encourage them.

Edit: Good luck with childbirth! Here's to a happy and healthy baby... coming soon!

My lazy appathetic hide will be in attendence assuming I can score said tickets.

No one has said how many showed up last year?Were you guys so drunk you don't remember?

I think there was 10 to 12 people total.

Did they all have the secert tattoo's?

I'm 95% sure I will finally be there this year... unlike last year where my flight got cancelled to the next day and I gave up in disgust.

Unfortunately, due to the impending arrival of my son around the same time, I won't be able to attend. Should my son arrive early, I will be there...
Hahaha. First kid, eh?

I'll do my best to show up to the Slap and Tickle. I still have to figure out my source of E3 tickets....

Anyone wanna get me a plane ticket and an E3 ticket? How's that for mooching?