Firefly - Love it!

Where is the picture of Christina Hendricks holding the game?

Will this make up for his forum faux pas?

Mostly.

That was a close one.

Man, so I just looked it up and Christina Hendricks is married to the guy they force to eat all the drugs at the beginning of Super Troopers. In case you were wondering, I'm talkin bout this guy:

IMAGE(http://www.yahooka.com/attachments/free-all/39495d1221065464-super-troopers-love-woah.jpg)

I double-post for IRL Jessica Rabbit.

Fedaykin98 wrote:

Apparently, she hit on him, AND he was a bit out off because she came on too strong! O.o

#firstworldproblems

Lucky f*cking son of a bitch.

Veloxi wrote:
Fedaykin98 wrote:

Apparently, she hit on him, AND he was a bit out off because she came on too strong! O.o

#wishIhadthatproblem

Lucky f*cking son of a bitch.

Fixed that for me...

casual_alcoholic wrote:

Man, so I just looked it up and Christina Hendricks is married to the guy they force to eat all the drugs at the beginning of Super Troopers. In case you were wondering, I'm talkin bout this guy:

IMAGE(http://www.yahooka.com/attachments/free-all/39495d1221065464-super-troopers-love-woah.jpg)

That was the exact same face he pulled when she hit on him, true story.

Apparently, she hit on him, AND he was a bit put off because she came on too strong! O.o

#firstworldproblems

I think it was more like:

Sometimes I wish I could have the episodes of Firefly erased from my mind, so I could watch them again.

Ghostship wrote:

Sometimes I wish I could have the episodes of Firefly erased from my mind, so I could watch them again.

Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Ghostship wrote:

Sometimes I wish I could have the episodes of Firefly erased from my mind, so I could watch them again.

You could drink more.

Grenn wrote:
Ghostship wrote:

Sometimes I wish I could have the episodes of Firefly erased from my mind, so I could watch them again.

You could drink more.

Early candidate for post of the year!

IMAGE(http://arcadeheroes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/FIREFLYARCADE4b2.png)

too many pages, but this is amusing

Shiny

OMGWANTNOWPLZ

Veloxi wrote:

OMGWANTNOWPLZ

Where's the pre-order link?

Parallax Abstraction wrote:

Where's the pre-order link?

Here.

I met Inara this weekend at Dallas Sci Fi Expo.

Nya.

magnus wrote:

I met Inara this weekend at Dallas Sci Fi Expo.

Nya.

Did she ask about me?

magnus wrote:

I met Inara this weekend at Dallas Sci Fi Expo.

Nya.

Aawww yay! She is totally a sweetheart. Is her hair still short?

I hope you asked her if she's tired because she's been running through my dreams all night.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/sEsTYjZm.jpg)

Quintin_Stone wrote:

I hope you asked her if she's tired because she's been running through my dreams all night.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/sEsTYjZm.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YNppf4Z.jpg)

LiquidMantis wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:

I hope you asked her if she's tired because she's been running through my dreams all night.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/sEsTYjZm.jpg)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/YNppf4Z.jpg)

Still totally would.

Man, all the women were hotties on Firefly.

McIrishJihad wrote:

Man, all the women were hotties on Firefly.

Can you think of any major network's show where the women under forty (who are cast for anything other than "the ugly one") aren't good looking?

bnpederson wrote:
McIrishJihad wrote:

Man, all the women were hotties on Firefly.

Can you think of any major network's show where the women under forty (who are cast for anything other than "the ugly one") aren't good looking?

We don't need your obviousness here