Homemade invoices...

Are there any free programs that will let me create an invoice? I need to send an invoice to someone and I don't think MS Word has any templates for it, at least none I could find.

Lots of Word template invoices HERE.

The one I use is a Word template.

You realize you posted the same exact link I did over 4 hours later, right?

Yes.

I am shamed

I actually chuckled picturing that smiley face on a human body.

Wow this is something I never thought of looking for, and could have used, thanks guys.

How did the coffee grinder spambot get a link? Or did the powers that be just turn off that option.

Scratched wrote:

How did the coffee grinder spambot get a link? Or did the powers that be just turn off that option.

If you quote his post without posting it yourself, you'll see he used html to pull that off. Tricky f*cker.

The spambots in this place are like a time machine, I eagerly await the spambot posts on threads from 6 years in the future that show up in the present.

NSMike wrote:
Scratched wrote:

How did the coffee grinder spambot get a link? Or did the powers that be just turn off that option.

If you quote his post without posting it yourself, you'll see he used html to pull that off. Tricky f*cker.

How is HTML not stripped?!

ColdForged wrote:
NSMike wrote:
Scratched wrote:

How did the coffee grinder spambot get a link? Or did the powers that be just turn off that option.

If you quote his post without posting it yourself, you'll see he used html to pull that off. Tricky f*cker.

How is HTML not stripped?!

That is a very good question. I never see it used by even the most prolific forum posters. It should just automatically be stripped for everyone.

He is a member for 2 weeks and 2 days. That is a valid posting of a url.

HTML is stripped for accounts for whom tags don't work for. Turning it off for other people would be lame, as it lets you use valid URLs even if they have parens or underscores or the like in them (which the tags don't work with.) I use HTML in posts all the time.