A Little Yankee's Hate

simpilot wrote:

Any other bitching is just pure jealousy...

A common Yankee rationalization.

*Legion* wrote:
simpilot wrote:

Any other bitching is just pure jealousy...

A common Yankee rationalization.

If only it weren't true...

simpilot wrote:
*Legion* wrote:
simpilot wrote:

Any other bitching is just pure jealousy...

A common Yankee rationalization.

If only it weren't true...

Humility is also high on the Yankees list. I take it other teams should not even be allowed to look them in the eye too? Can they play on the same baseball field at least?

Highlander wrote:
simpilot wrote:
*Legion* wrote:
simpilot wrote:

Any other bitching is just pure jealousy...

A common Yankee rationalization.

If only it weren't true...

Humility is also high on the Yankees list. I take it other teams should not even be allowed to look them in the eye too? Can they play on the same baseball field at least?

Are we allowed to respond when folks hate on the team? If I rib the Red Sox and a fan responds, is it "humility" or a fan defending his team? I say it's the latter.

simpilot wrote:

Are we allowed to respond when folks hate on the team?

No.