GWJCFFL Chatter Thread
Don't much see the point of a fantasy league that nobody talks about, so how's about some talk?
* Only 3 undefeated teams left. 3 un-victorious teams. And 6 in the middle. What a perfectly boring bell curve.
* JimmDogg's currently the top dog by a few points, but looking at rosters top to bottom, Bagga is the team that probably scares me the most at this point in the season.
* Poor Swampy. 0-2 with 120 points scored - significantly more than two 1-1 teams ahead of him, and a bit more than a third. Swampy should have his trainers look at Javon Walker's knee though.
* As JimmDogg noted, Stric is hording quarterbacks. It's not hard to understand a team named after the 49ers being a tad jumpy about the quarterback position. I expect to see some neat personnel packages with Dilfer as an H-back.
* Doesn't it suck to be a Culpepper owner right now? It won't last, but the bottom has been hit right now.
* As soon as I can load team pages without refreshing 6 times, FOX will start crawling out of my doghouse