I am VERY confused... *Demos Dating Thread!*

Wow, good job on 2 counts 1Dgaf.

First way to aim high and do a good job!

Second, this may be the first (and only?) time that one dating thread posting guru has hijacked another dating thread posting guru's thread.

What could possible happen next on the roller coaster that is GWJ?

1Dgaf wrote:

*leans over to bedside beaker and sucks gravy through a straw

Oh god. Did it have to be gravy?

karmajay wrote:

Wow, good job on 2 counts 1Dgaf.

First way to aim high and do a good job!

Second, this may be the first (and only?) time that one dating thread posting guru has hijacked another dating thread posting guru's thread.

What could possible happen next on the roller coaster that is GWJ? :)

Excuse me? What did you just say?

Luda wrote:

Excuse me? What did you just say?

Despite some grammatical errors his post is still perfectly understandable.

Is there some particular reason you felt the need to ask that question?

I wasn't being sarcastic, I honestly didn't know what he was saying. I re-read it again though, and I see my mistake. Where he wrote "guru," I was reading that as a reference to GameGuru, because he had also posted in this thread. I now see that he was just using the word guru, as in "one dating thread-posting-guru" to refer to 1dgaf and Demos. It all makes sense now, thanks for your concern.

Podunk wrote:
Badferret wrote:

Or maybe they are evil sorority sisters from hell, who even now have poor Demos chained up in their house painiting his nails and removing his kidneys.

I bet they look like this. (NSFW)

You're going to a deep, dark, very warm place for posting that you evil, cold hearted bastard. It was like a car wreck, I had to look after seeing it just to see how freakin' bad the damage was.

Stric9 wrote:

Someone please ban Podunk or at the very least remove his linking priveleges.

Seconded. All in favor?

Pigpen wrote:

Or try the Pigpen method (patent pending)

I'd recommend following this advice. May not be the best all around advcie, but it'll be a hell of a story to tell your grandkids or who ever will listen.

CEJ wrote:
Stric9 wrote:

Someone please ban Podunk or at the very least remove his linking priveleges.

Seconded. All in favor?

Thirded. I actually have been too afraid to follow the link, but I just hate that guy. Revoke his privileges! Revoke the hell out of them!

No no no, Podunk FTW!!!!

Save the Podunks!

Edwin wrote:

Save the Podunks!

Come on now. A vote for Po, is a vote for chubby p0rn and we all know there is no space in our little world for chubby p0rn.

CEJ wrote:
Edwin wrote:

Save the Podunks!

Come on now. A vote for Po, is a vote for chubby p0rn and we all know there is no space in our little world for chubby p0rn.

I support the good sense of humor. Save the humor!

What the podunk is going on here.

Man, I gotta get me some fries...

Well, there's good news and bad news...

The good news is I didn't make a complete ass of myself, didn't come off as too nerdy any of that...

The bad news is because I got stood up.

Of course, by the time I realized what was probably going on, my nose was killing me, my throat was burning like crazy, and I was coughing like crazy... but still... at least a message would have been nice.

Sorry to hear that Demos.

They were probably just intimidated by you. Some guys have that effect on women.

Demosthenes wrote:

Well, there's good news and bad news...

The good news is I didn't make a complete ass of myself, didn't come off as too nerdy any of that...

The bad news is because I got stood up.

Of course, by the time I realized what was probably going on, my nose was killing me, my throat was burning like crazy, and I was coughing like crazy... but still... at least a message would have been nice.

Damn dude. There will be other times.

Demosthenes wrote:

Of course, by the time I realized what was probably going on, my nose was killing me, my throat was burning like crazy, and I was coughing like crazy... but still... at least a message would have been nice.

Were you snorting coke?!

You got stood up by three women at once? sh*t, that's kind of stylish.

Demosthenes wrote:

The bad news is because I got stood up.

That bitch.

Aye, that's pretty cowardly.

Next time you meet her, get her roaring drunk, take her to a secluded place, and wait until she passes out. Then shove an egg up her bung-hole. Next, you wait spend a couple of minutes rousing her, then you lead her out to a crowded area, and you kick her right in the ass.

It's foolproof!

Morrolan wrote:

Aye, that's pretty cowardly.

Next time you meet her, get her roaring drunk, take her to a secluded place, and wait until she passes out. Then shove an egg up her bung-hole. Next, you wait spend a couple of minutes rousing her, then you lead her out to a crowded area, and you kick her right in the ass.

It's foolproof!

Hmm, I think some places would consider this rape.

Don't take his advice Demos. Morrolan = teh devil!

mumford wrote:

Hmm, I think some places would consider this rape.

Only if you use a coked-up ferret, otherwise it's Indecent Assault.