Am I an idiot? It's possible!

I'm hungry, and my ex just offered to take me to lunch cuz she doesn't have anything in the house to eat... and I agreed.

Why?

Constanza Manuveur? I dunno!

We'll see how this goes... I think I'm gonna need a smoke after this though.

Oh no.

/spank

Bad Demos!

Why are you not on summer break? Go to the beach, and have meaningless sex with the first girl who gives you the time of day.

Oh, and hunger leads to the Dark Side.

Since I'm mostly a lurker I've only read the occasional post regarding your Ex. She seems to come up from time to time, and after each resurfacing you swear her off at some point, once again. It would seem to me this course of action is not wise.

I want to say I can relate, but I don't know the entire history. However, what I have read it sounds like a relationship that I was in when I was a freshman in college. The girl I was dating, and then dumped, was still stuck in my life for another year and a half until I completely severed all communication between us. It still took me another couple of months to get her out of my system, but then I was finally able to move on and get into some much more meaningful and fulfilling relationships afterwards.

Anywhoo, good luck with lunch. If anything you'll get a free meal out of it.

You're definitely an idiot.

Idiot for teh WIN!

Gee, boys, this is going to be fun. I'll go make some popcorn.

YOU EEEEDIOT!

Anywhoo, good luck with lunch. If anything you'll get a free meal out of it.

Free meal?! His broke-ass ex is going to get a free meal, that's who!

Actually, the whole "taking out for a lunch" ruse was all just for that -- to scam a free lunch of the soft-hearted, gullible Demo.

P.S. I also bet $5 she's going to ask him to help her with some money.

Fine. Take her out to lunch and then at an opportune lull in the conversation poke your finger directly in her anus. Chances are she'll leave you alone after that. If not, hey buttsex!

When is there an opportune lull in any conversation that would provide you with an opportunity to stick your finger in someone's anus? It seems that would require much more than a lull in conversation. They'd have to be pantless, not something that happens during my lunch dates that often.

I like the way you think ColdForged

I've got $5 down that she makes him lunch, rolls him in the sack and then tells him she's pregnant.

It's a trap!

Ganguro wrote:

I like the way you think ColdForged

Someone HAD to take over the reigns from Krazy Taco as the latter left to Army.

ColdForged wrote:

Fine. Take her out to lunch and then at an opportune lull in the conversation poke your finger directly in her anus. Chances are she'll leave you alone after that. If not, hey buttsex!

/signed

I've got $5 down that she makes him lunch, rolls him in the sack and then tells him she's pregnant.

Oooo, this happened to one of my friends actually. The girl is a crazy psycho, but at least their kid is pretty cute. (They're not together by the way).

mumford wrote:

When is there an opportune lull in any conversation that would provide you with an opportunity to stick your finger in someone's anus? It seems that would require much more than a lull in conversation. They'd have to be pantless, not something that happens during my lunch dates that often.

You're getting caught up on details. Finger. Butt.

I mostly lurk the Demo's thread as well, but I feel compelled to offer this clinically tested advice.

~grabs rolled up newspaper

NO DEMOS! BAD DEMOS!! NO!

You're getting caught up on details. Finger. Butt.

I'm going out for dinner with my wife tonight. I shall remove all obstacles from my mind and concentrate.

Finger... Butt... All else is immaterial.

I mostly lurk the Demo's thread as well

I mostly lurk everywhere, but I'm stuck until the Full Text Search is installed on the production database, so here I am.

This thread is already too funny.

And yes, you're an idiot :). But who among us hasn't done some really stupid things pertaining to the opposite sex.

mumford wrote:
You're getting caught up on details. Finger. Butt.

I'm going out for dinner with my wife tonight. I shall remove all obstacles from my mind and concentrate.

Finger... Butt... All else is immaterial.

I sense a couch in your future...

Viking wrote:

And yes, you're an idiot :). But who among us hasn't done some really stupid things pertaining to the opposite sex.

At first I read that as "penetrating the opposite sex," and I was about to say "hoo boy, you ain't kidding!" But I guess it kind of amounts the same thing in the end. Pun intended. Cause hey...Finger! Butt!

Podunk wrote:
Viking wrote:

And yes, you're an idiot :). But who among us hasn't done some really stupid things pertaining to the opposite sex.

At first I read that as "penetrating the opposite sex," and I was about to say "hoo boy, you ain't kidding!" But I guess it kind of amounts the same thing in the end. Pun intended. Cause hey...Finger! Butt!

The way you read it was much more entertaining than the way I wrote it. And just as applicable :).

edit - cleaned up to make more sense. Maybe.

I sense a couch in your future...

Cool, we haven't done it on the new couch yet. How accurate is your vision of the future usually?

But who among us hasn't done some really stupid things pertaining to the opposite sex.

You forgot to add multiple times....

mumford wrote:
I sense a couch in your future...

Cool, we haven't done it on the new couch yet. How accurate is your vision of the future usually?

My prognostication skills aren't all that hot. However, with the finger and the butt on your mind, I think you'll get the couch one way or another...

I must go home, but I truly look forward to the experiences of Mr. Stinky Digit. Hell, both of you. Godspeed!

Well, if it doesn't work, I'll just blame it on Cold Forged. My wife would understand that.

*falls over laughing* Well this thread alone made it worth the trip. Oddly enough, I got the free lunch. How did that happen? I dunno! She went down the line at Chipotle and the guy asked if we were together and next thing I know, I'm eating a free steak taco. We talked a bit about a few of the things up in P&C right now. Made a few jokes. She was continually surprised that I agreed to do it. I got a little food, I had a conversation with someone live who wasn't related to me for the first time in far too long (stupid friends all living out of state).

Sadly, I didn't read that part about the finger and the butt... but she didn't like that when we were going out so I have to assume that she probably would have been pretty upset when we aren't.