GWJHL Season 3: Week 2

Thanks for getting those games played, guys. On to week 2!

Anaheim @ Pittsburgh
Philadelphia @ Boston
Montreal @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ Ottawa
Washington @ St. Louis

Oh GREEN!!!

Lock, How aboot Tuesday night, 9 EST ish?

Lock, How aboot Tuesday night, 9 EST ish?

That should work for me.

AH HAAHAHA AHHAAHA HA COLDFORGED!!!

Washington @ St. Louis

Demi! First Psycho and now you, it's a trial by fire for the mighty Capitals! Tuesday is off limits but any other evening should be workable with some notice.

Mr.Green wrote:

AH HAAHAHA AHHAAHA HA COLDFORGED!!!

I will ignore your insolence. When, ass?

Mix, I can probably play tonight after 6/6:30 PM PST. How's that sound for you?

I've got dinner plans for tonight and tomorrow psycho. would have to be late tonight or tomorrow, like 10 or 11est?

LockAndLoad wrote:
Lock, How aboot Tuesday night, 9 EST ish?

That should work for me.

See ya then. Tell your Harvard sissies to wear their dress-up panties.

Mixolyde wrote:

I've got dinner plans for tonight and tomorrow psycho. would have to be late tonight or tomorrow, like 10 or 11est?

Are you on xfire?

Bagga! When would you like to play? I could do tonight, but only at around 8:30 EST. Tuesday and Wed are out, but Thur-Fri is pretty open after 5:15 EST. Choose!

Green, tonight?

PsychoKillerZ wrote:
Mixolyde wrote:

I've got dinner plans for tonight and tomorrow psycho. would have to be late tonight or tomorrow, like 10 or 11est?

Are you on xfire?

neg, mostly just aim as Mixolyde or Mixolsidekick. sometimes skype for cheap phone. i suppose I'm going to have to get on this xfire bandwagon.

Mixolyde wrote:

neg, mostly just aim as Mixolyde or Mixolsidekick. sometimes skype for cheap phone. i suppose I'm going to have to get on this xfire bandwagon.

In the meantime why don't we plan on playing on Wed. when we can set a definite time so that we both know when to show up. The nice thing about xfire is we can say 'if you see me online tonight, send a message and maybe we can play', but it's not that big a deal.

That was more of an intimidating maniacal laugh than insolence, dog. Be there at 10!

Certis wrote:

Demi! First Psycho and now you, it's a trial by fire for the mighty Capitals! Tuesday is off limits but any other evening should be workable with some notice.

I think I've got plans Wednesday night. Wanna try Thursday?

I think I've got plans Wednesday night. Wanna try Thursday?

Looks like Wednesday might be Batman night for us anyways, Thursday is ok. 8PM CST?

It certainly wasn't the Hurricanes that made me suck. Green put up 7 goals in an embarrassing romp over the Sens. Nice playing, Green.

PsychoKillerZ wrote:
Mixolyde wrote:

neg, mostly just aim as Mixolyde or Mixolsidekick. sometimes skype for cheap phone. i suppose I'm going to have to get on this xfire bandwagon.

In the meantime why don't we plan on playing on Wed. when we can set a definite time so that we both know when to show up. The nice thing about xfire is we can say 'if you see me online tonight, send a message and maybe we can play', but it's not that big a deal.

Wednesday at 11pm est? is that too late? i need to make sure i have enough time for real hockey

Green is 2-0?

Ye gods.

SwampYankee wrote:

Green is 2-0?

Ye gods.

At least I drive better than him. That's what I tell myself at least.

Well, luckily for you, he beat me, or I'd be talking some serious sh*t.

Certis wrote:

Looks like Wednesday might be Batman night for us anyways, Thursday is ok. 8PM CST?

Crap, I forgot all about Batman. Now my Wednesday is double booked. Yeah, 8pm Thursday works for me.

CF and I were having one hell of a nail biter beeing tied 0-0 mid game before we "experienced network problems". The same Dominic Hasek that was stoping everything I threw at him the first time failed to block the puck on almost every decent scoring chance I had after we restarted. CF outshot me by 12 and surely deserved better than this. A loss, for sure, but not that beating.

I've said it when I lost and felt a little cheated but to be fair, I'm not scared to say it even after a win. ESPN 2K games are freakin RPG's and my dice rollling was simply better than coldie's last night.

Mixolyde wrote:

Wednesday at 11pm est? is that too late? i need to make sure i have enough time for real hockey ;-)

That should be doable. I'll see you then.

*ColdForged smooches Mr.Green*

Poppinfresh wrote:

Bagga! When would you like to play? I could do tonight, but only at around 8:30 EST. Tuesday and Wed are out, but Thur-Fri is pretty open after 5:15 EST. Choose!

Yo, sorry for not looking at this sooner. Let's go for Thursday after 5:15... how late can you usually play?

baggachipz wrote:

Yo, sorry for not looking at this sooner. Let's go for Thursday after 5:15... how late can you usually play?

I can play pretty late, say 11:00 EST or something. What did you have in mind?

11 EST or something

ColdForged wrote:

*ColdForged smooches Mr.Green*

Get a room, ya bastards.

baggachipz wrote:

11 EST or something :)

11 it is. See you then!