GWJ National League Week 6

League has been advanced to Week 6.

Matchups are:

Braves (Scorpionfct) v. Brewers (Junior72)

Nationals (The Highlander) v. Pirates (Poppinfresh 2K5)

Mets (Frankiemumbles) v. Marlins (Da1NOnlyWhitey)

Padres (Sanjuro) v. Phillies (Certis)

Deadline for games to be played is 12 a.m. EST 6/6/05

Poppinfresh, I can be available most nights, except this coming Thursday evening.

Padres (Sanjuro) v. Phillies (Certis)

Oh, you just TRY and break my losing streak, son.

hey frankie boy when you wanna play

Certis wrote:

Padres (Sanjuro) v. Phillies (Certis)
Oh, you just TRY and break my losing streak, son.

Try? There is no try.

So, it's Highlander. Guess I'll get ready for my beating. Want to shoot for Wednesday any time after 5:15 EST?

How about Wednesday around 8 p.m. Central?

Highlander wrote:

How about Wednesday around 8 p.m. Central?

Sounds good. See you then!

Poppinfresh wrote:
How about Wednesday around 8 p.m. Central?

Sounds good. See you then!

It sounded too good. Rescheduled due to Little League practice this game must be.

How about 9ish Central?

Highlander wrote:

It sounded too good. Rescheduled due to Little League practice this game must be.

How about 9ish Central?

Still fine. See you then!

After 14 (15?) innings of action packed, no-run Baseball Sanjuro's outfielder flubbed a catch and allowed Polanco to get an in-field home run for the win. Ridiculous.

My "lose to everyone but Sanjuro and SwampYankee" streak continues.

I wish to play this game called baseball. When is a good time for you Pigpen?

You tell me VO...I'm avail most times this week...

You want to get this over with tonight? I'll be available anytime after 5:30 pm CST.

Certis wrote:

After 14 (15?) innings of action packed, no-run Baseball Sanjuro's outfielder flubbed a catch and allowed Polanco to get an in-field home run for the win. Ridiculous.

My "lose to everyone but Sanjuro and SwampYankee" streak continues. :hump:

Don't believe the lies. Certis won by hitting the standby button on his cable modem.

Sorry, didn't read this in time last night...

Try tonight or tomorrow night VO?

Sorry, didn't read this in time last night...

Try tonight or tomorrow night VO?

Let's try tonight. I'll be available for the same time frame.

what time is that? 5:30 CST?

Yep, anytime after 5:30 CST.

Sorry man...how bout we try for 9:30 - got swamped

9:30 CST? If so, I'll be there.

trying to get in now

Good game Pigpen. That one, like so many others, could have gone either way.

Wow guys. I think that is the fastest we have finished a week. I'll advance to week 7 tonight hopefully. Thanks for getting those games in.

good game man...we kept it exciting

Good game, Highlander! I got some good breaks, I got some bad breaks, but I wish I could take back the lollipop-pitch 2 run homerun I threw because I was trying to figure out how to throw a pickoff move to first... At least I made it interesting with the 3-2 loss. Lots of fun!

Thanks Poppin. Good game to you as well. You actually held my bats in check. If not for my early scoring, I might have lost.

On a side note, I did not get a chance to advance the league last night. I will try to do that this evening, but it will be late in the evening.